Author Topic: Let Play Atamara Adventurer!  (Read 54432 times)

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: Let Play Atamara Adventurer!
« Reply #105: October 14, 2012, 02:50:51 PM »
Jon Snow, no problem. Glad to be of help to fellow adventurers.
Let cleanse this world and rid it of monsters and undead ;)

On another note, Oak sold off his last Unique Item to a Darka lord.

Item Sold   (1 day, 1 hour ago)
Sir Qaratai Borjigin, Count of Malor has accepted your offer and paid you 20 gold for the "Whispering Mace of Destruction".
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)

Jon Snow

• Knight
  • Eddard, Brandon, and Jon
    • View Profile
« Reply #106: October 14, 2012, 06:53:20 PM »
Jon Snow, no problem. Glad to be of help to fellow adventurers.
Let cleanse this world and rid it of monsters and undead ;)
I second that!

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #107: October 17, 2012, 03:08:05 AM »
In Tintar, Darka region against Monster group 4.
Kind of disappointed when facing such alpha powerful monster but the monster is so poor.

After searching the area for 2 hours, following trails and noises, you finally encounter several groups of monsters.
You notice that they have a leader, an alpha monster, a really big and ugly one, whatever you want to call it.
The battle rages, you against the monsters. Your blows land true and you strike most of them down, while a few manage to flee.
The big one is the last to fall, but after an exhausting fight you manage to take him down, too.
In the lair of the big one, you find treasures worth a total of 1 gold, 5 silver.

You also find several common items among the loot:
A small piece of amber with some kind of insect inside.
A mysterious item that looks valuable, but you have no idea what it is, and neither has anyone else you ask.
Unfortunately, you are too fatigued to go on hunting monsters. Rest and hope they don't go away.

You can also ask other adventurers for support, or rest and come back later. Here is the location data:

Monsters group: 5

If you cut & paste the following string into a message, its recipients will get a nice link to use:
[Monsters:19:5:23f804ce53fa549ff3532544799dfa61] (group #5 in Tintar)
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).

Penchant

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #108: October 17, 2012, 03:32:10 AM »
In Tintar, Darka region against Monster group 4.
Kind of disappointed when facing such alpha powerful monster but the monster is so poor.
What a complainer...not only did you get a decent amount of gold, you got items too but he is too poor since he spent some money on items.
“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.”
― G.K. Chesterton

Sonya

• Mighty Duke
  • Traveling to a new world!
    • View Profile
« Reply #109: October 22, 2012, 03:45:46 PM »
Stupids  Toll Booths!

We should rise and protest for the taxes, we adventurer are people as well and have our rights!

Let's Revolt!

No more taxes, no more taxes, no more taxes...wait a minute...actually...i got a idea!

RP Time!

Later the Same Day a group of adventurer meets in a bar on Brackhead to share their histories, and suddently Danya stands up.

Danya: Ok, let’s change this Tyranny once and for all
She said this while patting a fellow Adventurer on the back.

Danya: We can't live like this anymore, we pay daily taxes and also we have to be taxed to travel, what do you think?
Adventurer: Well..i think we should not d…..
Danya: EXACTLY! We should not allow this anymore!
Adventurer: But I was about to say tha….
Danya: No need to explain me, I know what we need to do, follow me.

The others adventurers shrug and follow her outside, she sees a Priest in a podium preaching a mass of people.

Priest: Remember our belief, we shall follow them. We adhere to sacrificing the bodies of the heretic’s horses and to feast on their….
Danya: Move Priest!

She climbs to the podium pushing the Pries aside, the crowd look perplexed while the others adventurers just cover their faces with the palm of their hands.

Danya: People of Brackhead the time we have spent under this oppression have to end; we can’t continue paying taxes like that, why pay to travel when we pay daily taxes this have to end once and for all.

Everyone on the crowd look each other, still wondering what is going on, then the Priest replies.

Priest: What is the meaning of this; you can't just simply step on my Podium and preach to the people this is a priest’s job.
Danya: Shut up baldie this is not preaching this is a call of protest!
Priest: I'm not bald, is just a Tonsure, you disrespectful brat!
Danya: Whatever, this is not the time to preach Viking stuff; we need to act for our rights!
Voice:Stop right there!

A loud voice is heard from back of the crowd; the other adventurers notice a group of armed men approaching.

Guard: You've violated the law, what you have to say in your defense.
Danya: Law? This is not about law is about rights, the rights we have.
Guard: You have no rights you just pay taxes, these are your rights, but why are you bothering a Priest of The Hörgr of Makar?
Danya: Listen, I am not bothering, I just talking to the crowd, right people?

She looks to the crow and they start to disperse, they don’t want to have trouble with the guards.

Danya: Heyy where are you going, I have not finished!

She tries to go after the people when suddenly the guards surround her.

Guard: You have violated the Law, pay the court a fine or serve your sentence.
Danya: Fine? You are not listening what is this about, the fines are the reason I started this, I am just am just simple Adventurer!
Guard: Ohh! really? I used to be an Adventurer like you, but then I took…
Priest: Look what you have done.....

The priest Exclaims raising his arms

Priest: For the love of Valhalla you have ruined my job, I lost these hours of work, all my listeners are gone, finish with this and leave.
Guard: Well?

The Guard remembers the reason he was there and ask.

Danya: Why the priest can talk to the people and i can't
Guard: The The Hörgr of Makar pay taxes.
Danya: Really?
Priest: yes! and i an a Nobleman and you are an commoner!
Guard: Now pay the fine!
Danya: Errrrr…I have no money..
Guard: So you are going to jail, and you there are also on this?

The guards look to the others adventurers who were nearby.

Adventurer: Well err. No we don’t know her, right guys.

The other Adventurers agree. Then the guards take Danya to prison while she claims lously.

Danya: I have my rights, I have  my rights!!!
« Last Edit: October 22, 2012, 08:12:05 PM by Sonya »

Jon Snow

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #110: October 23, 2012, 06:08:09 AM »
Awesome RP  :D Although technically, adventurers don't pay taxes everyday, just one silver every turn for food and other stuff. So it's not really tax if you spend it after yourself. Although yes, I totally HATE it when I don't have enough gold to pass a toll booth and have to go back to where I came from. It's happened to one of my adventurers once or twice. So I too say.... RIOT!!!! STOP THE TOLLS!!! AND KILL ALL THOSE DARN GUARDS....

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #111: October 24, 2012, 10:32:13 AM »
Nice RP Sonya :)
The travel road tax is sometime very irritating. If you do not have enough money, they will turn you back to where you coming from.

On another note, Oak manages to reach Monster group no.6 without any wound.

Monsters group: 6

If you cut & paste the following string into a message, its recipients will get a nice link to use:
[Monsters:24:6:0f11cd3859d9086cea431409eccd6840] (group #6 in Malor)

Azerax

• BM Dev Team
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #112: October 24, 2012, 07:59:17 PM »
any of you ever find a scroll?

Sonya

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #113: October 24, 2012, 08:26:48 PM »
I was jailed for Real!

I will have my revenge!

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #114: October 25, 2012, 02:48:17 AM »
I never find a scroll so far. My last time Adventurer Brock who has since rise to become Noble, did not find any scroll on EC island. Now my current Adventurer Oak has not find any scroll on Atamara island either.

I was jailed for Real!

I will have my revenge!

Whoa, that is pretty interesting. My last time adventurer Brock got beaten up by his own realm nobles for being disrespectful to them, for breaking up and destroy their Unique Items. He even got thrown into own realm prison, and ended up being the first Adventurer in his realm to be discuss by his own realm council 8)

The travel road tax is starting to become frequent. See below :(

After a journey of 2 hours, you reach Massillion.

Along the way you come across a toll booth. The watchmen take 15 silver from you for taxes and road fees.

Sonya

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #115: October 25, 2012, 04:54:47 PM »
Finally i am out of Jail, and suddenly i have many crazy ideas for a long history, so will move everything to the RP section of the forums, will link when i have a lot of reading.

Jon Snow

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #116: October 26, 2012, 04:09:19 PM »

Nope I've never found any either. I've found plenty of wizards, but never had the items to make a scroll. Using one would be fun though. Imagine the havoc we could create...

Azerax

• BM Dev Team
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #117: October 26, 2012, 04:49:59 PM »
Nope I've never found any either. I've found plenty of wizards, but never had the items to make a scroll. Using one would be fun though. Imagine the havoc we could create...

My thoughts exactly.  I want 10 scrolls that can summon monsters....just to add to my library.  I'd pay handsomely.

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #118: October 26, 2012, 05:07:50 PM »
My thoughts exactly.  I want 10 scrolls that can summon monsters....just to add to my library.  I'd pay handsomely.
How about make the scroll easily make? Usually we have to find some items that we dont have. Hint hint ;)

Hyral

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #119: October 26, 2012, 05:34:28 PM »
How about make the scroll easily make? Usually we have to find some items that we dont have. Hint hint ;)

Time to bring back the Darkan trade fairs :] There used to be a guild for that...

I have one scroll (Pain and Suffering). Saving it for a special someone keh keh keh.