Author Topic: [Forum Game] Werewolf: A Teeeensy Bit of Murder  (Read 43019 times)

Cren

• Mighty Duke
  • Windblack Family
    • View Profile
I am in!
Just stay alive and kicking, raise your voice when its needed. Through reason you can show the mistakes of others, something violence can't do.

I don't break rules, I bend them- a lot.

Barek (jerm)

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Alright, we'll play with 9.   Will be sending PMs shortly with roles.
You should take everything I say with a grain of salt.  But I'm not a werewolf.  Really.

Ross

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
oh i love this game, get me in.

EDIT: or next one :)
Atamara:    Dwilight:

Barek (jerm)

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Ross, you are a sub :)

Roles have been sent via PM.   Trash talking and sham-voting may now begin.

A murder will take place at 21:00 Forum Time.  Which of you will it be?
« Last Edit: August 22, 2012, 04:09:45 PM by Barek (jerm) »
You should take everything I say with a grain of salt.  But I'm not a werewolf.  Really.

Barek (jerm)

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
FAQ added to the first post.

Barek (jerm)

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Night 0: Murderous Murder!
« Reply #20: August 22, 2012, 08:57:03 PM »

Night 0

Night falls and the village is quiet. The villagers are in bed and even the drunks have passed out in pools of vomit in the alleys. A door slams shut and the last light in the village is extinguished as its owner retires.

But not all is still. Padded feet prowl the dark streets. A drunk starts up, bleary-eyed, at a noise in the darkness. A huge black shape flits past the alley and is gone. The drunk falls back, asleep again.

Several isolated huts sit on the edge of the village, home to the poorest inhabitants. The dark shape pads toward them. A dog barks and one of the villagers turns over in his sleep, but relaxes as no more barks are heard.

The dark shape tosses the headless corpse of the dog to one side and prowls closer to the nearest house. The shape circles it, sniffing the air, catching the scent of the two villagers inside. Shaking its furred muzzle, it pads toward another of the isolated homes and sniffs again, smelling only one human inside this hut. It moves closer.

The villager sleeps peacefully, dreaming pleasant dreams. Something disturbs him and he sits up. There is nothing there. Grumbling, he gets out of bed and reaches for the chamberpot. The door explodes inward in a shower of wood and fur. The villager screams and runs into the back room, reaching for anything he can use as a weapon. Grabbing a pitchfork, he turns to face the furred, wolf-like shape as it stalks into the room. He thrusts his weapon but the creature grabs it and snaps it into kindling. It bares its teeth in a monstrous grin. As the werewolf's fangs sink deep into his neck, Perth draws his breath for one final scream...
« Last Edit: August 22, 2012, 10:29:42 PM by Barek (jerm) »

Barek (jerm)

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
get yer votes in, villagers!

Ehndras

• Mighty Duke
  • Voidwalker~
    • View Profile
How typical of Perth to get murdered before we even start. :-P
Old (Deleted) Aurea family= Alura (Ruler/Marshal-Terran); Alekhthaeos (Arcaea); Ehndras (Riombara); Vvaros (Arcaea); Magnus (Xerarch-Xavax); Alekhsandr (Marshal/Hero-Fissoa); Decimus (Warrior-Sandalak); Khets'aeïn(Assassin-Riombara)

This account is no longer in use. New account vaguely under wraps.

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
I bet he screams like a little girl.
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

Penchant

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
I think Slapsticks is a werewolf so, VOTE Slapsticks
“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.”
― G.K. Chesterton

Perth

• Honourable King
  • Current Character: Kemen
    • View Profile
Wait... what the heck?

I'm already dead? This game sucks!
"A tale is but half told when only one person tells it." - The Saga of Grettir the Strong
- Current: Kemen (D'hara) - Past: Kerwin (Eston), Kale (Phantaria, Terran, Melodia)

Barek (jerm)

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Spectators and ghosts are politely reminded to post in an alternate color.

And Perth is apologized to by the Game Moderator, since the werewolves are unlikely to say that they're sorry.

Zakilevo

VOTE Ehndras

Barek (jerm)

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Next game perhaps I'll have Herbert the NPC get hunted first, thus eliminating the pain of being hunted on night 0.

Ehndras

• Mighty Duke
  • Voidwalker~
    • View Profile
I vote Slapsticks as well, because I have no idea and he's at the top of the list.

F*ck you, Zaki. :-P
Old (Deleted) Aurea family= Alura (Ruler/Marshal-Terran); Alekhthaeos (Arcaea); Ehndras (Riombara); Vvaros (Arcaea); Magnus (Xerarch-Xavax); Alekhsandr (Marshal/Hero-Fissoa); Decimus (Warrior-Sandalak); Khets'aeïn(Assassin-Riombara)

This account is no longer in use. New account vaguely under wraps.