Author Topic: [Forum Game] Werewolf X: The Thing Returns  (Read 61003 times)

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: [Forum Game] Werewolf X: The Thing Returns
« Reply #120: October 09, 2012, 02:24:48 PM »
Darn i am late, but i was about to tell you... you shouldn't vote for Slapstick.

Ketchum, you have to respond for your mistake!
Sonya, there is one thing that has been on my mind. Why you are so quick to protect Slapsticks?
Are you our 1 last Sage aka Psychics?
If yes, you may scan me and you will understand.

If no, then you are the Secret Government Agent and you have interest to protect the Thing.
Without the Thing, you Secret Government Agent side will lose and your parity will be gone too.
Is it not?

Do remember who is the first one to suggest let the Hunter shoot the person about to be lynched.

Lynch + Hunter shot = Reveal Role + Scientist live + Parity day extended
Lynch - Hunter shot = Dead Scientist + Scientist lost + One Parity day lost
« Last Edit: October 09, 2012, 02:33:17 PM by Ketchum »
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)

Sonya

• Mighty Duke
  • Traveling to a new world!
    • View Profile
« Reply #121: October 09, 2012, 02:34:54 PM »
I am not protecting Slapstick (i voted for him on first day),  but i will protect everyone you target blindly, and sorry for the Psychics thing, you got him killed early...

RIP Lanyon, i will feed your cats!

Ahem!

Didn't you noticed that you created a bandwagon to Slapstick, or you are clueless and confused even more scientist, or you and your group are scientist who are on the Thing's side!

Instead of making confusion why don't you think clearly, your intellect can be use for good and many of us are counting on that, stop creating confusion, grab and pen, paper and think, once you are done give us the results!

Do remember who is the first one to suggest let the Hunter shoot the person about to be lynched.

Lynch + Hunter shot = Reveal Role + Scientist live + Parity day extended
Lynch - Hunter shot = Dead Scientist + Scientist lost + One Parity day lost
What....  :-\  ???  :o

Didn't saw that before...see? all this makes me confusing! ┐( ̄ー ̄)┌

If yes, you may scan me and you will understand.

Sure...Jump in!

What? thats all i have on my laboratory....what scan you were expecting?=

Peace.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2012, 02:45:58 PM by Sonya »

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #122: October 09, 2012, 02:50:39 PM »
I am not protecting Slapstick (i voted for him on first day),  but i will protect everyone you target blindly, and sorry for the Psychics thing, you got him killed early...

Didn't you noticed that you created a bandwagon to Slapstick, or you are clueless and confused even more scientist, or you and your group are scientist who are on the Thing's side!

Oh, so it become I killed people. Tell me, when I kill people?

I ask for lynch people to clear them as Scientists, then have Velax the self-acclaimed Hunter to shot them which saved them from being killed. Perhaps you are starting to worry that you are on the Thing side or Secret Government Agents side. You worry your bad Role will be reveal... I will understand, no worry 8)
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).

D'Espana

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #123: October 09, 2012, 03:08:33 PM »
The night should probably have passed uneventfully, then.

Possibly just a mistake when writing events down. We're not perfect, aren't we? Or it could mean a hidden event, such as an infection, as has already been suggested. I REALLY hope it's a mistake, though.
D'Espana Family

Sonya

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #124: October 09, 2012, 03:13:53 PM »
Ok, sorry i now understand, my fault for not understanding until now.

So the only sure thing we have now is that Velax is a Hunter, but why are you sure that Velax is in our side? he could be a secrect agent, he got  Desert Eagle!

Only Government military have bird that shot bullets!

But that aside, so i understand Ketchum, you are on Scientist side....good, now lets look at our Hunter, he didn't shot Slapstick before he scapes.
Hold on your horse, I have a plan. We all vote Slapsticks, then Velax use his Hunter skill to shoot Slapsticks, and thus save him from being lynched. Just like how Zakilevo is saved from lynch. What do you all think?

Ok the Vote for Slapsticks was a good call, and those who vote for him are testing if this work (damm scientist!)

But your Hunter did not respond, you should analyze that.

OCC ps:Stupid ketchum, this was supposed to be a for fun game, now you are making me think, i have drank 2 mugs of coffee in the morning!

OCC ps2: to the GM, just for clarity, is a tradition on our Werewolf Games, that Traits are set by colors determining if they are good or bad, but i am not sure if on this game all traits are used even for good or bad people, will you confirm this?
« Last Edit: October 09, 2012, 03:20:11 PM by Sonya »

Lefanis

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #125: October 09, 2012, 03:37:59 PM »
Persons we cannot confirm as humans-

Velax- Hunter + other role?
Ketchum
Telrunya
Sonya
D'Espana

What is Freedom? - ye can tell; That which slavery is, too well; For its very name has grown; To an echo of your own

T'is to work and have such pay; As just keeps life from day to day; In your limbs, as in a cell; For the tyrants' use to dwell

Telrunya

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #126: October 09, 2012, 04:42:32 PM »
I think the Thing has somehow manage to infect someone during its no-hunt night. Or Secret Government Agents has managed to recruit their own someone.

We need do analysis who hunt on which night, alternate night.

1st Night, 3rd Night is Pack A.
2nd Night, 4th Night is Pack B.

Agreed that yesterday night might have been an infection. However, are we sure that the Government hunts too and that there are thus two packs?

One thing is for sure, without voting we won't get any further. Did we have any votes in yet? I don't believe so. For now, I will VOTE D'ESPANA, assuming Velax can confirm he will wound him today. We need to continue to confirm people. I'll be around later to change my vote if needed.

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #127: October 09, 2012, 04:57:58 PM »
Velax, can you confirm you going shoot the person we going lynch today?
Shoot D'Espana.....

VOTE D'ESPANA

Hmm, I still not cleared yet. For next coming days. Someone better lead who to lynch and remember to ask Velax to shoot the person lynched. Better vote early who to lynch, otherwise our Hunter Velax maybe not online in time to shoot and save the lynched Scientist.

OOC: Sonya, coffee is good. I love coffee :P

Lefanis

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #128: October 09, 2012, 04:59:21 PM »
The Thing: May kill one person per day

Thing has daily hunts. Agents don't.
What is Freedom? - ye can tell; That which slavery is, too well; For its very name has grown; To an echo of your own

T'is to work and have such pay; As just keeps life from day to day; In your limbs, as in a cell; For the tyrants' use to dwell

Sonya

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #129: October 09, 2012, 05:05:13 PM »
I will VOTE D'ESPANA, assuming Velax can confirm he will wound him today. We need to continue to confirm people. I'll be around later to change my vote if needed.
Velax, can you confirm you going shoot the person we going lynch today?
Shoot D'Espana.....

VOTE D'ESPANA

Hmm, I still not cleared yet. For next coming days. Someone better lead who to lynch and remember to ask Velax to shoot the person lynched. Better vote early who to lynch, otherwise our Hunter Velax maybe not online in time to shoot and save the lynched Scientist.

OOC: Sonya, coffee is good. I love coffee :P

You are still counting on velax to be in our side......very well, i shall test it too. we are all scientist and according to the Scientific Methods, we need experimentation after theory.

My vote goes for D'ESPANA

Sorry D'Espana if you die....is Ketchum's fault, and Velax's lack of loving.

peace!

Telrunya

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #130: October 09, 2012, 05:06:52 PM »
I'm aware Velax could be NOT on our side, but if I have to choose between lynching Velax and losing the Hunter ability to save everyone or voting others in hopes that we can continue to save them from lynching IF they are human, then I'll stick to the latter one for now.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2012, 05:13:05 PM by Telrunya »

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #131: October 09, 2012, 05:11:34 PM »
Thing has daily hunts. Agents don't.
Yes, only the Thing has daily hunts. Agents most likely ask/message GM to recruit someone among us.

So possible setting:

(A) 1 Thing + 1 Agent + 1 Recruit
(B) 1 Thing + 2 Agents + 1 Recruit

We have 8 people left from 11 players.

• If theory (A) above is true, 3 Bad Guys to 5 Good Guys ratio.
    We could reach Parity sooner than we think.
  • If theory (B) above is true, 4 Bad Guys to 4 Good Guys ratio.
    We could reach Parity sooner than we think.

It would be in Agents interest to keep the Thing alive. If anyone do not vote someone to lynch and our Hunter no shoot, we will know. Aye ;)

Oh yes. Keep talking my fellow Scientists. Keep come out with your Theories, only can we Scientists win against the evil Secret Government Agents and the Thing.

P/S: Do not take my word for the setting :-\

Velax

• Honourable King
  • House de Vere
    • View Profile
« Reply #132: October 09, 2012, 05:55:16 PM »
Alright, I'll VOTE D'ESPANA.

Fury

« Reply #133: October 09, 2012, 06:28:25 PM »
Ok I just logged on so will post the events in a while.

The night should probably have passed uneventfully, then.
Well, the night did pass and it was rather eventful from all the slapping going on...
I suppose it could also have said "The rest of the night passed uneventfully."

From ghost
So um, Rolly, couple of things; why the name change? How did you do it? And a reminder of
Yes, please paraphrase GM scan results/RP, no direct quotes. And ghosts post in colour too!  ;)

OCC ps2: to the GM, just for clarity, is a tradition on our Werewolf Games, that Traits are set by colors determining if they are good or bad, but i am not sure if on this game all traits are used even for good or bad people, will you confirm this?
Yes, indeed.

Green = You are dead and a good guy
Red = You are dead and a bad guy
White = You are NOT dead and your role is not revealed

CURRENT VOTING

VOTE D'ESPANA - Telrunya #126, Ketchum #127, Sonya #129, Velax #132

Voting closed

Zakilevo

« Reply #134: October 09, 2012, 06:30:51 PM »
Ah crap I overslept :o
« Last Edit: October 09, 2012, 07:03:17 PM by Rolly »