Author Topic: Speedrunning The Dream? b/c I can  (Read 15553 times)

songqu88@gmail.com

Re: Speedrunning The Dream? b/c I can
« Reply #15: December 04, 2011, 07:32:26 PM »
Can I also get restrictions on log-in to the Dream lifted? If they still exist. I have a feeling that 1 play per day isn't going to cut it for a good run.

And to be clear: The conditions are that I will do speedruns of each faction. That means quite literally I will beeline for each faction's safety item only, because obviously I know where to find their lairs, and then go to the lairs. A run will be timed as the moment I can control my character, to the moment I touch the book, with the exception of the monsters (This is because on my computer I have had immense difficulty reaching the monsters' lair because the water stuff doesn't work. For that, I might have to call the end of run as me touching the water around the area that the lair should be.)

Since the Dream isn't of any importance anymore, I don't see why anyone would still be interested in this, and I am probably being dumb for wasting a good 3 days of my life on something with absolutely no reward, not even bragging rights because, seriously, who cares how fast I can play it?

Oh, and I still don't know what capture program to use. Suggestions? Preferably something I can download for free legally. If not, I'll use a camcorder.

Tom

• BM Dev Team
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
    • BattleMaster
« Reply #16: December 05, 2011, 12:56:25 AM »
restriction should be lifted now.

Shizzle

• Mighty Duke
  • Skyndarbau, Yusklin, Yarvik, Werend and Kayne
    • View Profile

songqu88@gmail.com

« Reply #18: December 24, 2011, 01:30:14 AM »
Login fails. Says server thinks app key is wrong. Wrong my ass, I copy-pasted and double-checked each character (including deleting any spaces that come before the key that weren't supposed to be there.)

Tom

• BM Dev Team
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
    • BattleMaster
« Reply #19: December 24, 2011, 01:37:09 AM »
Login fails. Says server thinks app key is wrong. Wrong my ass, I copy-pasted and double-checked each character (including deleting any spaces that come before the key that weren't supposed to be there.)

Strange. It should accept any key - I patched the checking out.

I've changed the test around. Please try again now.

songqu88@gmail.com

« Reply #20: December 24, 2011, 01:42:22 AM »
It's a go now.