Author Topic: Tournament Attendance  (Read 20480 times)

Bael

• Mighty Duke
  • Have sword, will travel!
    • View Profile
Re: Tournament Attendance
« Reply #30: January 13, 2014, 10:56:30 AM »
That's really good actually; if I ever have a General character with sufficient income I might steal that.

The General often also receives gold, and the Lords and Dukes are happy to do the funding.

Tom

• BM Dev Team
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
    • BattleMaster
« Reply #31: January 13, 2014, 04:13:50 PM »
Heck, how did Tom decide which realm would bite the dust in the last BT invasion? "Last ruler to reply will see his realm's ass kicked", pretty much... Doesn't get any harsher than that.

Please don't mix up facts and fiction. That whole storyline was a ruse the whole time, an experiment in checking if the Daimon lords can make the rulers do their bidding or if the humans would band together, talk among each other first and come up with a trick of their own, such as "ok, let's ALL not reply at all".

vonGenf

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #32: January 13, 2014, 04:35:14 PM »
Please don't mix up facts and fiction. That whole storyline was a ruse the whole time, an experiment in checking if the Daimon lords can make the rulers do their bidding or if the humans would band together, talk among each other first and come up with a trick of their own, such as "ok, let's ALL not reply at all".

To be honest, if someone were to say something in game that violated the IR, and would come out after the fact saying "it wasn't for real, it was just a ruse to see how they'd react"; I'm quite sure you would classify this into the "Harshest Punishment" category of the IR.
After all it's a roleplaying game.

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #33: January 13, 2014, 08:39:53 PM »

Really? I seem to recall you saying, after the fact, that you hadn't considered the possibility of nobody replying until after the ultimatum was sent. I might recall incorrectly, though.

Also, you threatened to attack the last guy to respond. And you did. How is it a ruse if you did exactly what you threatened to do?

In any case, with hindsight, I would have consulted with Enweil first and then not replied, but I think it's pretty obvious at least one realm would have replied in any case. The animosity between all of the realms was no secret.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron