Poll

I want to know everything about the daimon's in this game

asdsad
1 (25%)
asdasd
3 (75%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Author Topic: Daimons in this game  (Read 4080 times)

Ushi

• Freeman
    • View Profile
Daimons in this game
« Topic Start: March 23, 2014, 10:59:24 PM »
I want to know everything about the Daimons in this game.

and all I found was this.

Daimon
by Alan G. Hefner
Daimon is the Greek derivative for the term demon. In this sense the term "demon" means "replete with knowledge." The ancient Greeks thought there were good and bad demons called 'eudemons' and 'cacodemons.' The term 'daimon' means "divine power," "fate" or "god." Daimons, in Greek mythology, included deified heroes. They were considered intermediary spirits between men and the gods. Good daimons were considered to be guardian spirits, giving guidance and protection to the ones they watched over. Bad daimons led people astray. Socrates said he had a life-time daimon that always warned him of danger and bad judgment, but never directed his actions. He said his daimon was more accurate than omens of either watching the flights or reading the entrails of birds, which were two respected forms of divination of the time.

More information would be nice

I also know that they can heal their wounds very fast.

I know that there is something protecting the daimon recruitment centers.

I know that they don't starve either

I know that they going through hard times at this moment, but not doing a thing about it. they're starving like hell and yet the region still remains in zuma's command.

Zakilevo

Re: Daimons in this game
« Reply #1: March 23, 2014, 11:24:37 PM »
Why don't you read through stuff about daimons on the Wiki first?

Tom

• BM Dev Team
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
    • BattleMaster
Re: Daimons in this game
« Reply #2: March 24, 2014, 10:42:41 PM »
There's also http://wiki.battlemaster.org/wiki/Beyond_the_Blight which contains a lot of background info, and while it costs a few bucks, the e-books are not very expensive.