Author Topic: Crusader Kings II Steam Summer Sale  (Read 2483 times)

Fleugs

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Crusader Kings II Steam Summer Sale
« Topic Start: June 16, 2015, 12:06:03 PM »
Hey,

As I did previously for EUIV, I'll now report to you that Crusader Kings II is on sale during the Steam Summer Sales. €7.99 is the current base price, but I think that for about ~€35 you can acquire the complete collection.

Anyway, this game is like BattleMaster, as you play as a character and have to steer your family through wars and inheritance all at the same time. Not to mention the game gets exceptional reviews allover the place. Oh, and it has a superb "Game of Thrones" mod, which allows you to "experience" the Game of Thrones in the game, as it is perfectly built for just that (intrigue, stabbings, incest, wars, ...).

Should you wish to get more than the basic game, all the DLCs are also (individually) for sale, with a hefty reduction. Depending on what you like, you should look for the slightly more expensive DLCs (about €3 atm, reduction included) as they allow the scope of the game to expand (new starting dates, playing with non-catholic characters, vikings, Indian nations, ...).
Ardet nec consumitur.

Fleugs

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: Crusader Kings II Steam Summer Sale
« Reply #1: June 19, 2015, 07:28:00 PM »
As an expected follow-up, today Europa Universalis IV comes at 7.99 (-80%). All the DLC except the one released last week is at least at -50% too, for those who already have the base game but wish to obtain the DLC.
Ardet nec consumitur.