Author Topic: Lukon, Portion, Oritolon vs MT, Aren  (Read 23364 times)

Skirting boards

• Knight
    • View Profile
Lukon, Portion, Oritolon vs MT, Aren
« Topic Start: April 25, 2016, 06:23:42 AM »
Discuss

JDodger

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: Lukon, Portion, Oritolon vs MT, Aren
« Reply #1: April 25, 2016, 07:14:52 AM »
you cant make a thread like this for a pathetic gangbang, sorry
By the way, would love to see you coordinate three realms without having an OOC teamspeak with everyone on it.

James

• BM Dev Team
  • Mighty Duke
  • WARNING: Outer Tilog is different...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2: April 25, 2016, 05:15:56 PM »
you cant make a thread like this for a pathetic gangbang, sorry

How is it a gangbang exactly? The whole thing is quite involved how it initially started and how it got to where it currently is.
WARNING: Outer Tilog is different...

GundamMerc

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #3: April 25, 2016, 05:29:00 PM »
Wetham declared hatred. Portion had reason to pile in, as their land was being used without permission. Lukon did not, they're merely jumping in because they can. So basically, this is a war of aggression by Wetham at this point to destroy Minas Thalion. If I was part of MT and Aren I'd be pissed off too.

James

• BM Dev Team
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #4: April 25, 2016, 05:39:46 PM »
Nope... Wetham tried to end the war, Minas Thalion refused as they insist on vengeance against Wetham...

During their marches against Wetham, MT on numerous occasions caused damage in Portion lands, Portion then refused them access rights, but they continued anyway, so Portion got into the war.

After a few more issues within Portion lands, Lukon declared that they would be giving defensive assistance within Portion lands, not going out of allied lands.

Aren then attacked Lukon lands, changing the play once more.

Aren have been working alongside MT at numerous times throughout all of this, I'm not entirely certain about Orit's involvement at the moment, but if you're going to intentionally be aggressive against multiple realms, you can't then complain that they all start fighting back...

Vita`

• BM Dev Team
  • Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #5: April 25, 2016, 05:41:29 PM »
Here's my understanding of events from skimming messages.

MT was mad at Wetham for an assassin and/or some other dastardly deeds. They waged war upon Wetham. But they had to march through Portion. Apparently MT's ruler didn't ask Portion's ruler nicely and after doing it more than once, Portion started defending their lands from MT. Lukon started demanding MT stop trespassing as Portion is Lukon's sister (i think they should be federated based on how close their two rulers behave) until it joined in. So Aren said Portion or Lukon or both were big and bad meanings beating up pon poor MT and they'd defend MT.

Completely unrelatedly, nobles in Oritolon got grumbly with their king about not being at war while the rest of the continent was, so they went to liberate the king's family's region of Abaka from Aren.

GundamMerc

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #6: April 25, 2016, 09:10:37 PM »
Nope... Wetham tried to end the war, Minas Thalion refused as they insist on vengeance against Wetham...

During their marches against Wetham, MT on numerous occasions caused damage in Portion lands, Portion then refused them access rights, but they continued anyway, so Portion got into the war.

After a few more issues within Portion lands, Lukon declared that they would be giving defensive assistance within Portion lands, not going out of allied lands.

Aren then attacked Lukon lands, changing the play once more.

Aren have been working alongside MT at numerous times throughout all of this, I'm not entirely certain about Orit's involvement at the moment, but if you're going to intentionally be aggressive against multiple realms, you can't then complain that they all start fighting back...

I didn't say Wetham declared war, I said they declared hatred, which means they will be at war until either their own or the other realm's destruction. If you don't believe me, look at the diplomacy page. The rest is meaningless, it's disproportionate retribution.

Vita`

• BM Dev Team
  • Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #7: April 25, 2016, 09:14:18 PM »
Almost. If Keplerstan declares hatred on Evilstan, then Keplerstan cannot raise relations back to regular war. Unless Evilstan sends an offer to do so (or maybe an offer of neutrality). On the other hand, if Evilstan also declares hatred back on Keplerstan, then both realms are stuck at hatred for all eternity until death do them part.

James

• BM Dev Team
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #8: April 25, 2016, 09:43:31 PM »
...which is the state Outer Tilog & Giblot Magnum are in... :)

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #9: April 26, 2016, 10:11:17 AM »
Discuss
You miss out on Wetham. Wetham did war against MT no?

How is it a gangbang exactly? The whole thing is quite involved how it initially started and how it got to where it currently is.
If we can separate out the wars one by one. I would say like this.

-Oritolon versus Aren (To reclaim Oritolon King family homeland)
-Lukon, Portion versus Aren, Minas Thalion (To fight off MT trepassing Portion lands and killing Portion militia)
-Wetham versus Minas Thalion (MT noble was attacked by Wetham Ruler brother who was an infiltrator but the brother has disappeared since then)
-Outer Tilog(OT) versus Giblot Magnum (OT dislike Giblot name for Giblot name reminds OT of their ancient enemy Giblot. Both Outer Tilog and Giblot used to be ally when Giblot name is Inner Tilog. Well, you get the idea why both realms named Tilog)

Here's my understanding of events from skimming messages.

MT was mad at Wetham for an assassin and/or some other dastardly deeds. They waged war upon Wetham. But they had to march through Portion. Apparently MT's ruler didn't ask Portion's ruler nicely and after doing it more than once, Portion started defending their lands from MT. Lukon started demanding MT stop trespassing as Portion is Lukon's sister (i think they should be federated based on how close their two rulers behave) until it joined in. So Aren said Portion or Lukon or both were big and bad meanings beating up pon poor MT and they'd defend MT.

Completely unrelatedly, nobles in Oritolon got grumbly with their king about not being at war while the rest of the continent was, so they went to liberate the king's family's region of Abaka from Aren.
What Vita says is correct and pretty much sum up the Subject title above.

Today battle, Oritolon captured Aren General/Marshal/Lord of Warmanoras. He appears to have quite many titles to his name.
What's next? Stay tuned 8)
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)

JDodger

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #10: April 26, 2016, 03:37:52 PM »
the longest excuse train to ever roll thru bm forums. all aboard!
By the way, would love to see you coordinate three realms without having an OOC teamspeak with everyone on it.

James

• BM Dev Team
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #11: April 26, 2016, 05:41:31 PM »
the longest excuse train to ever roll thru bm forums. all aboard!

The reason for the 'gangbang' is of MT's own doing... Many warnings were given which they chose to ignore on multiple occasions... There are repercussions to actions and complaining of unfairness at something that could have been avoided isn't really right.

GundamMerc

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #12: April 26, 2016, 06:07:53 PM »
The reason for the 'gangbang' is of MT's own doing... Many warnings were given which they chose to ignore on multiple occasions... There are repercussions to actions and complaining of unfairness at something that could have been avoided isn't really right.

So have said all the rulers of Atamara. :3

James

• BM Dev Team
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #13: April 26, 2016, 06:38:04 PM »
So have said all the rulers of Atamara. :3

I didn't play there so don't get the reference...

However, just for more clarity, Portion stated they would be defensive only, then MT looted their lands rather than just passing through and fighting militia as they had been previously, escalating things. Lukon stated they would be defensive only, then Aren attacked Lukon lands... If you're walking on hot coals to try to get to what you're really after, don't go stoking the flames one the way across or you just make things worse for yourself.

...and if you're in the Colonies and truly object, raise it IC in the Colonial Senate for discussion. Oftentimes nobles are not kept fully informed (not necessarily intentionally) of what is going on and the reasons behind it all.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2016, 06:40:28 PM by James »

GundamMerc

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #14: April 26, 2016, 11:10:58 PM »
I didn't play there so don't get the reference...

However, just for more clarity, Portion stated they would be defensive only, then MT looted their lands rather than just passing through and fighting militia as they had been previously, escalating things. Lukon stated they would be defensive only, then Aren attacked Lukon lands... If you're walking on hot coals to try to get to what you're really after, don't go stoking the flames one the way across or you just make things worse for yourself.

...and if you're in the Colonies and truly object, raise it IC in the Colonial Senate for discussion. Oftentimes nobles are not kept fully informed (not necessarily intentionally) of what is going on and the reasons behind it all.

I have objected. But being a member of Outer Tilog, my objection was given in a suitably irrational manner :P