Author Topic: Atamara's Fate  (Read 61711 times)

Gabanus family

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: Atamara's Fate
« Reply #120: May 19, 2016, 11:17:03 PM »
That's why I said Religion, not named any specific religions. It's more about the ideas than the specific religion/church/theology/pantheon/cosmology. Don't want to leave your current one? Then make what you do have meaningful and push for your elders and priests to be full of conviction in uplifting those who do well and shaming those who do not.

Those who don't care to join a religion because they think in modern religious perspectives are a lost cause anyway, probably.

Must everything be paralleled in GoT? I had not drawn the connection previously and now...gah, I hate that is is an example and yet not what I had pictured at all, as fun as it would be. There are different degrees of religious methods and enforcement. ;) And religions can be large enough to host a spectrum of personalities.

Yes everything must be paralelled in GoT! That is simply a must!

But other than that you are right of course. Although Garas doesn't really need a reason to declare random wars, so I'm good with him and Goriad...well you know him. Anyone, beyond my chars, I actually like the idea of promoting such a mindset in religions, but wonder how many would be up for it. It's certainly worth a try though.
New account active chars:
Garas: First Oligarch - Goriad: Astrum - Goriad II: Obia'Syela

Bael

• Mighty Duke
  • Have sword, will travel!
    • View Profile
Re: Atamara's Fate
« Reply #121: August 24, 2016, 06:34:00 PM »
Ah, interesting. So Atamara got sunk, eh? :) Seems about right, I guess.

On a side note: a lot of the map links no longer work on the wiki...