Author Topic: Stegman Hemmings is ruining the conflict  (Read 15575 times)

GundamMerc

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Stegman Hemmings is ruining the conflict
« Topic Start: June 04, 2016, 08:13:45 PM »
All of the scroll and infiltrator fun stuff is getting obnoxious. Have a nice day, please.

Blatantly unnecessarily offensive language removed by moderators.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2016, 04:17:18 AM by Anaris »

Feylonis

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: Stegman Hemmings is ruining the conflict
« Reply #1: June 04, 2016, 10:36:00 PM »
I'm pretty sure you want to rethink the words you're using.

Gabanus family

• Board Moderator
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #2: June 04, 2016, 11:45:59 PM »
All of the scroll and infiltrator faggotry is getting obnoxious. !@#$ off, please.

Then catch him in game and execute. This has no place here OOC I think, let alone with such wording. Not sure exactly what he's done, but if it's only infiltration acts and scrolls bringing chaos, than that is a perfect play for an !@#$%^& char, but says nothing about the player.
New account active chars:
Garas: First Oligarch - Goriad: Astrum - Goriad II: Obia'Syela

JDodger

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #3: June 05, 2016, 02:44:40 AM »
THIS LANGUAGE IS UNBEFITTING OF A NOBLEMAN SIR
By the way, would love to see you coordinate three realms without having an OOC teamspeak with everyone on it.

Constantine

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #4: June 05, 2016, 03:20:53 AM »
Was this forum SMA? I didn't know!  :-X

On a more (or less) serious note, Hemmings never ruin conflicts. They mostly ruin themselves but conflicts only keep getting better.  ;)

Blue Star

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #5: June 05, 2016, 03:52:09 AM »
This made me smile
I think like a sinner. Curse like a sailor. Smile like a saint. :)

Noone you know

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #6: June 05, 2016, 04:32:12 AM »
Then catch him in game and execute.

Hemmings don't get caught and executed.

They occasionally visit your prison for a free meal and game of checkers, but always wander off home before getting bored.

Gabanus family

• Board Moderator
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #7: June 05, 2016, 01:20:53 PM »

They occasionally visit your prison for a free meal and game of checkers, but always wander off home before getting bored.

Then have his realm banish him, or get better guards :p

Wimpie

• Developer
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #8: June 05, 2016, 04:03:16 PM »
GundamMerc,

Seriously, I've seen this on more than 1 post recently. You need to stop getting so frustrated OOC and accept that there are players who play their characters different than yours, or do things your characters or even you yourself won't like.

Cursing and insulting said players is not the way to go.

Osgar (Thalmarkin, BT), Jeames (Perleone, EC)
PAUSED: Nasgar (Avernus, DWI), Jari (Outer Tilog, COL)

steelabjur@aol.com

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #9: June 05, 2016, 08:04:57 PM »
Dang bro, I find him annoying too, but that language was uncalled for.

Blue Star

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #10: June 06, 2016, 03:06:51 AM »
When has Gundam really had control of what he types? Your just now noticing comments similar to this.... dropping the ball dropping the ball

Schancke

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #11: June 06, 2016, 09:32:29 AM »

Alone Stegman's contribution to this concflict is larger than the rest of Minas Nova and Perleone combined (you could perhaps throw in Alara too, with exceptions of the walls and militia they built in Itorunt).
I'm amused!

Gabanus family

• Board Moderator
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #12: June 06, 2016, 10:57:26 AM »
Alone Stegman's contribution to this concflict is larger than the rest of Minas Nova and Perleone combined (you could perhaps throw in Alara too, with exceptions of the walls and militia they built in Itorunt).
I'm amused!

Well from experience I can tell you how damn hard and expensive it is to train a 'perfect'  infiltrator, so it shouldn't be too easy to catch him of course either especially not if you consider that that means the end of the char's involvement entirely because if he gets captured again he'll prob be dead. With such risk there should be some reward as well I'd say.

Blue Star

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #13: June 06, 2016, 12:56:19 PM »
[
Blue Star,

You have received a warning for insulting other users and/or staff members in regards to the message:
Re: Stegman Hemmings is ruining the conflict.

Do not make posts that are deliberately rude or insulting to moderators or admins.

Please cease these activities and abide by the forum rules otherwise we will take further action.

Regards,
The BattleMaster Community Team.

Odd a warning that makes sense only if it's partially true It's definitely not my first warning so maybe forum master will make this fun. If you consider saying "dropping the ball, dropping the ball dropping the ball" a insult I am really concerned for our moderators and admins more or less how they take insults so personal now. I mean are your serious giving a warning for saying that now someone is finally addressing what many others have stated in forum, but now it's finally been slighted by a dev team member.

If you are going to pull the old first rule of the forum, remember that's not a insult a insult is what was brought to our attention in the beginning of the thread. If suggesting mods/admins were not doing what they needed to do considered a insult well, I guess this community really has sunk into the grave that it dug itself.

Be respectful of other users. No insulting or derogatory behavior toward other players or forum users.

Do not go gentle into that good night

Anaris

• Administrator
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #14: June 06, 2016, 04:11:14 PM »
If you have a complaint about a warning from the mods, please message one of them privately. If you have a general complaint about the moderation of the forum, please either message a mod privately or start a separate topic in the appropriate forum, where you lay your grievance out in a rational manner. Do not hijack other threads to complain about the mods. Do not resort to passive-aggressive snide comments about the moderation of the forums.
Timothy Collett

"The only thing you can't trade for your heart's desire...is your heart." "You are what you do.  Choose again, and change." "One of these days, someone's gonna plug you, and you're going to die saying, 'What did I say? What did I say?'"  ~ Miles Naismith Vorkosigan