Author Topic: Thug life  (Read 2203 times)

Constantine

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Thug life
« Topic Start: June 07, 2016, 03:25:43 AM »
So I've been recently tossed into daimonic dungeon and immediately got bored. I found out you can talk to other prisoners and turned out others were also bored. So basically we are now conspiring to form an avengers society once we get out.

Any advice on how to pull that off? I'm not sure, but I suspect prison correspondence is not saved once we leave prison, no? Will we at least have each other as contacts? Who can create guilds and how?

JDodger

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: Thug life
« Reply #1: June 07, 2016, 04:03:00 AM »
just go out into the world and avenge, my brotha.
By the way, would love to see you coordinate three realms without having an OOC teamspeak with everyone on it.

Wimpie

• Developer
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: Thug life
« Reply #2: June 07, 2016, 02:16:01 PM »
So I've been recently tossed into daimonic dungeon and immediately got bored. I found out you can talk to other prisoners and turned out others were also bored. So basically we are now conspiring to form an avengers society once we get out.

Any advice on how to pull that off? I'm not sure, but I suspect prison correspondence is not saved once we leave prison, no? Will we at least have each other as contacts? Who can create guilds and how?

Not sure about whether the messages are saved (I tend to think they are, but don't quote me on that). I don't think your prison mates are saved as contacts, because all you're seeing are prison letters with someone stating he's person X, while he can be someone completely different.

Guilds can only be founded by Lords of a region.
Osgar (Thalmarkin, BT), Jeames (Perleone, EC)
PAUSED: Nasgar (Avernus, DWI), Jari (Outer Tilog, COL)