Author Topic: Spearhold  (Read 18991 times)

Keuerleber Family

• Knight
    • View Profile
Spearhold
« Topic Start: July 06, 2016, 08:14:50 PM »
Everyone hates us, but that's because we know Truth and everyone else is a Liar.  8)

I figured we should start a thread for all the Spearhold people and for those wanting to get a glimpse of what it's like to worship the Gods of the Portal.

T0mislav

Re: Spearhold
« Reply #1: July 06, 2016, 08:22:17 PM »
It seems imminent that Netherworld forces will overtake Beluaterra...
What then?
War for dominance between worshipers of different Demons?
Or sunk of another continent?

Keuerleber Family

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #2: July 06, 2016, 08:30:57 PM »
I think Beluaterra will be downsized but I don't think the Neatherworld will completely TO the island, I'm sure a few Lying Realms will survive to start a genocide against the Akkanese people of Spearhold.

Zakilevo

« Reply #3: July 06, 2016, 08:32:48 PM »
Time to sink it!

Logar

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #4: July 06, 2016, 08:33:53 PM »

That might be interesting, considering Usul has for years been secretly worshiping another demon, not present on the island.
"...Together We Stand, Divided We Fall!..." -- 'Hey You', Pink Floyd

Keuerleber Family

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #5: July 06, 2016, 09:03:34 PM »
Time to sink it!
They're already calling to sink an active island with rich RP value because they fear us so much. ;D It's funny because as a collective realm of players we have no intention of wiping out the Liars, where would the fun be in that? I think having a presence of both Liars and Truthseekers on the island would really make for an interesting atmosphere. I think sinking it entirely would be a shame, a lot of people play on Beluaterra specifically for the invasions.

If you only knew Truth then you would know the path before all of us as residents of Beluaterra. Portal followers get some interesting RPs with a lot of cryptic hints as to what is going, I have a theory as to what will happen, but I'll keep that to myself for now. I'll tell you one thing, Daimon worship is unpredictable and often times extremely frustrating but some how that's what makes it so much fun.

The Irony of this situation is that Josep lied to the King of Thalmarkin that he would be part of the human resistance in return for Spearhold's surrender after Josep's rebellion. Josep was little more than a petty criminal in his youth, then he was a rowdy legionnaire, now, people speak much worse of him.

That might be interesting, considering Usul has for years been secretly worshiping another demon, not present on the island.

That would be very interesting indeed, I wonder what the Might of Aku might think of that?

Logar

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #6: July 06, 2016, 10:11:21 PM »
That would be very interesting indeed, I wonder what the Might of Aku might think of that?

I am fairly sure he knows that something aint quite right with Usul....and Erasmus ;)

I am enjoying this island a lot. When I came back after some time off, I was specifically looking for an evil realm to place Usul into, to match his own characteristics. When he was in the Far East, although the realm wasn't particularly evil, they turned a blind eye to some of his antics. Here in Spearhold, Usul feels more at ease.

However, out-of-character I have been pondering a while over how to integrate Usul into the realm although he Worships his own demon Zraath. I shall have to get down to catching up on some RP's.
Basically there are still many missing pages from Usul's book, so Usul is unsure if there is any connection between Akkan and Zraath. He will follow Akkan under the premise that Akkan is doing the work of Zraath, until proved otherwise.
Erasmus though....doesn't really favour Akkan, the professed demon god. He just doesn't seem to connect with him... for some strange reason....
« Last Edit: July 06, 2016, 10:57:19 PM by Logar »
"...Together We Stand, Divided We Fall!..." -- 'Hey You', Pink Floyd

JDodger

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #7: July 06, 2016, 11:00:01 PM »
is this an rp thread
By the way, would love to see you coordinate three realms without having an OOC teamspeak with everyone on it.

JDodger

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #8: July 06, 2016, 11:02:42 PM »
because if so i put on my robe and wizard hat
By the way, would love to see you coordinate three realms without having an OOC teamspeak with everyone on it.

Victor C

• Noble Lord
  • I didn't know what to write here, so I wrote this.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9: July 06, 2016, 11:35:45 PM »
is this an rp thread
I don't see why not, we're a RP realm after all. Just has to relevant to the topic is the rule for all threads I believe.

I am fairly sure he knows that something aint quite right with Usul....and Erasmus ;)

I am enjoying this island a lot. When I came back after some time off, I was specifically looking for an evil realm to place Usul into, to match his own characteristics. When he was in the Far East, although the realm wasn't particularly evil, they turned a blind eye to some of his antics. Here in Spearhold, Usul feels more at ease.

However, out-of-character I have been pondering a while over how to integrate Usul into the realm although he Worships his own demon Zraath. I shall have to get down to catching up on some RP's.
Basically there are still many missing pages from Usul's book, so Usul is unsure if there is any connection between Akkan and Zraath. He will follow Akkan under the premise that Akkan is doing the work of Zraath, until proved otherwise.
Erasmus though....doesn't really favour Akkan, the professed demon god. He just doesn't seem to connect with him... for some strange reason....
You could just roleplay the confusion going on in your head as you want to believe that Akkan and Domina are the true gods while you have the counter force of Erasmus attempting to pry at your beliefs. This will make for an interesting clash of belief vs family. I'd evovle it to the point that there is a violent showdown the forces Usul to decide, but that's just me.

Time to sink it!
But... But... I like the island  :'(

It seems imminent that Netherworld forces will overtake Beluaterra...
What then?
Or sunk of another continent?
The end of humanity on BT is unlikely, it will most likely not end in daemonic factions due to the fact that players refuse to worship daimons (because everyone's the golden good guy who will never be evil). What I see is Daimon Worshippers vs Humanity. That's just my hopeful thinking however, because I truly don't know  ;D
« Last Edit: July 06, 2016, 11:37:28 PM by victor c »
"The greatest leader is not necessarily the one who does the greatest things. He is the one that gets the people to do the greatest things." - Ronald Reagan

Keuerleber Family

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #10: July 07, 2016, 03:04:25 AM »
I don't think Josep ever intended to be evil, I think he was just a hoodrat that got forced into the military. The military was the only thing in life was ever good at, and I think with the influence of all the daemon worshipers so close he's begun to act more like them. His victory over Caelum brought out a pretty ruthless side to him though.

Glaumring the Fox

• Honourable King
  • Nothing
    • View Profile
« Reply #11: July 07, 2016, 04:17:46 AM »
Loving the invasion and glad Spearhold is around to liven it up. Things are getting lovely grim lately allover its so good. Dont sink Bel its the best.
We live lives in beautiful lies...

Vita`

• BM Dev Team
  • Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #12: July 07, 2016, 04:35:54 AM »
Everyone can rest easy. BT will not be sunk. There is no discussion of sinking any island, at this time.

I recommend roleplaying and seeing where it takes you. Most of the 'development' through the Invasion has originated in a player idea somewhere, so run with your idea/interpretation/twist and see where it goes.

Zakilevo

« Reply #13: July 07, 2016, 06:04:57 AM »
Everyone can rest easy. BT will not be sunk. There is no discussion of sinking any island, at this time.

I recommend roleplaying and seeing where it takes you. Most of the 'development' through the Invasion has originated in a player idea somewhere, so run with your idea/interpretation/twist and see where it goes.

I am disappointed  :'(

Keuerleber Family

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #14: July 07, 2016, 05:11:57 PM »

See I told you guys! Don't be scared, the Truth will guide you.