Author Topic: Moderators Wanted  (Read 8722 times)

Andrew

• M&F's Anaris
  • Administrator
  • Noble Lord
  • Sometimes, With A Bopping Stick
    • View Profile
Moderators Wanted
« Topic Start: August 29, 2016, 03:05:46 PM »
As you may have seen in the announcement, I'm looking for a number of interested parties that are willing to act as moderators on the various forums. If you're interested, by all means, let us know here, telling us why you want to help (yes, because you want to help can be an answer), and where you'd like to moderate.

That said, having moderator rights on here does not make you part of the Development Team(s) (for any of the games) or grant you any sort of in-game perks (yet? not my call), it just means rather than just reading the messages you can do a little bit to help keep this forum nice and pretty.

All applications will be subject to approval by the existing BM/M&F/Forums staffs. Furthermore, I've not broached this with Tom yet, but as he'll have title on Steam, I suspect he'll also be looking for moderators for that game's community pages in due time, if you're interested in helping out there as well.

Apply either by posting below, or PM'ing myself. Thank you!
Like my programming? Become my patron!

Gabanus family

• Board Moderator
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: Moderators Wanted
« Reply #1: August 30, 2016, 10:51:59 AM »
Hey Andrew,

I wouldn't mind helping as I am one of the more active members on this forum anyway and tend to check at least always the local section of BM (which is the most popular I think), but on the other hand there is the 'issue' that I know pretty much everyone on the forum and I may well be biased in some regard both good and bad, knowingly or unconcious.
New account active chars:
Garas: First Oligarch - Goriad: Astrum - Goriad II: Obia'Syela

Andrew

• M&F's Anaris
  • Administrator
  • Noble Lord
  • Sometimes, With A Bopping Stick
    • View Profile
Re: Moderators Wanted
« Reply #2: August 30, 2016, 06:27:05 PM »
Your application has been noted. Thank you for your willingness to help! Ideally, I'd prefer to have people moderate one or two individual boards, rather than entire groups of them. That all depends on how many people step forward though.

I will agree that as a group, the locals are popular, with Dwilight being the most popular, but general discussion and feature requests are busier as well. The forum itself keeps it's own stats here, if your curious: http://forum.battlemaster.org/index.php?action=stats
Like my programming? Become my patron!