Author Topic: Approved: Make deleted family archives viewable  (Read 6289 times)

Gildre

• Mighty Duke
  • If you can't keep up, don't step up.
    • View Profile
Re: Make deleted family archives viewable
« Reply #15: January 07, 2017, 04:36:18 PM »
Oh! That sounds perfect! How difficult would that be to achieve?
Admit nothing, deny everything, make counter-accusations.

Wimpie

• Developer
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #16: January 07, 2017, 04:51:59 PM »
I don't think it should be that hard.

But will we only show it ingame (for existing players to look at), or also for people who might have an interest in returning to the game or something like that?
Osgar (Thalmarkin, BT), Jeames (Perleone, EC)
PAUSED: Nasgar (Avernus, DWI), Jari (Outer Tilog, COL)

Gildre

• Mighty Duke
  • If you can't keep up, don't step up.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17: January 07, 2017, 05:49:14 PM »
If it was, say, on the main page so anyone could look through it, it should be made very clear that it is for reference and that the accounts are not recoverable. There will probably be tons of emails saying "Hey I saw my old account info is still there, can I get it reactivated?"

I almost think it would be better in the Information tab under Global. Users can utilize it for their own family pages.
Admit nothing, deny everything, make counter-accusations.

Sharpspeare

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
    • Sharpspeare Family
« Reply #18: February 27, 2017, 11:50:09 PM »
I almost think it would be better in the Information tab under Global. Users can utilize it for their own family pages.

I think this would be a better option. Active users would be able to view old families and get nostaligic or inspired, while preventing most of those pesky emails Gildre mentioned
"I firmly believe that any man's finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is the moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious" ~ Vince Lombardi

"Allons-y" 10th Doctor