Author Topic: my accounts got locked  (Read 2240 times)

kenwood68

• Peasant
    • View Profile
my accounts got locked
« Topic Start: December 25, 2016, 03:26:36 PM »
i started my kenwood account quite a while ago. my wife started the hayward account because she noticed my interest in the game. it wasn't for her, so she quit the game and let me know she did.  hayward family was going well, so i took it over for her; thinking she'd come back to the game, which never happened. then another player began rp-ing with me and chatting with me on chat. i made the mistake of telling the player that i had the 2 accounts and days later, after a falling out between hayward character and this other player in game, my accounts got locked...too coincidental for me. do away with the hayward account, but i want my kenwood account back. if not, that's fine too. it's a game online afterall. any reply would be appreciated.

Wimpie

• Developer
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: my accounts got locked
« Reply #1: December 25, 2016, 09:18:11 PM »
Playing multiple accounts is strongly forbidden and is written down so in the Social Contract.

That is most certainly why your accounts got locked, because the Titans found out and/or that someone reported you.

It is now up to the GMs and/or Titans to rule over this new information, I guess. I'm not entirely sure on the exact process.
Osgar (Thalmarkin, BT), Jeames (Perleone, EC)
PAUSED: Nasgar (Avernus, DWI), Jari (Outer Tilog, COL)

Zakilevo

« Reply #2: December 26, 2016, 02:48:38 AM »
Although you cannot get your account back, you are welcome to come back with a new account.

GundamMerc

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #3: December 26, 2016, 08:38:28 AM »
Although you cannot get your account back, you are welcome to come back with a new account.

This. I'm actually an ex-multi player myself (though that was because back then character limits were more strict, making it harder to have a character on all the continents you wanted to. never actually had two characters interact in any way or use it for spying), but came back on a new account. Same family name as my main too, so it isn't very hard to continue where you left off with important characters you had.

kenwood68

• Peasant
    • View Profile
« Reply #4: December 26, 2016, 12:52:26 PM »
thanks for the replies, but i won't be starting over.

Vita`

• BM Dev Team
  • Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #5: January 03, 2017, 12:52:20 AM »
Well, when you both registered to play on BattleMaster, you agreed to the rules of the Social Contract, which includes the following statements:
When playing, you agree to these terms:

One account per person. No account sharing or giving away.
Violations of these rules can lead to temporary or permanent account locks.
Your account in the game is yours and yours alone. You may not share it with someone else nor give it to anyone, not even temporarily.
You may only have one account at any time. You can, even though we discourage it, delete your account and start a new one. You are not allowed to have more than one active account at any time for any reason.