Author Topic: First character name, date, and starting place  (Read 5637 times)

JDodger

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
john dodger, 06 in mnalor
By the way, would love to see you coordinate three realms without having an OOC teamspeak with everyone on it.

DoctorHarte

• Mighty Duke
  • Stoned on BattleMaster
    • View Profile
I started in late 2008 with my first account. I think my first character was Channing in Eidulb in Astrum. A bunch of my high school friends played the game. I'm not sure if any of them play anymore, we're not in contact much.
New Harte Family: Eros (Vix Tiramora, EC), Nyx (Fronen, BT), Chance (Avernus, DW), Scopuli (Gothica, Colonies)

Old Harte Family: Hyperion (Aurvandil, DW), William (IVF, BT), Katrina (Fronen, BT), Callandor II (Ohnar West, FE)

Sharpspeare

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
    • Sharpspeare Family
My first character happens to be Drizztle; 2011-10-29, Began his career in Minas Ithil.

My second character: Druzil, 2012-10-31, Began his career in Strombran.

3rd Character: Do'Urden, 2013-03-06, Began his career in Outer Tilog (But he did not stay there long. He quickly jumped ship to Beluaterra)

All three are still kicking
"I firmly believe that any man's finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is the moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious" ~ Vince Lombardi

"Allons-y" 10th Doctor