Author Topic: Realpolitiks  (Read 5514 times)

Sacha

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: Realpolitiks
« Topic Start: February 23, 2017, 01:01:01 AM »
Update:

It is now 2075, and I've taken Belgium to the #9 spot on the GDP ranking, earning me a spot on the UN Security Council, which I promptly used to introduce anti-democratic resolutions, seeing as I've gradually slid towards mild authoritarianism without even noticing it. I have colonies on the Moon, Mars, Phobos and Deimos, and Venus, as well as Victorialand in Antarctica, and two underwater bases, making me the envy of most of the world. Thankfully, I now have stronger army than most other nations save the traditional superpowers. I am hoping to unify the BeNeLux countries into one nation, and then I'm going to pick a few bones with France...

Speaking of, China has gobbled up Korea and parts of India, and is currently warring Russia (which has taken Belarus and the Baltic) for control of Central Asia. America has fought bloody wars with Canada and Mexico, taking heavy losses but securing the independence of Saskatchewan, Quebec and Chihuahua. Their standing in the world has collapsed entirely, and even the UN has deemed them a viable target for anyone wanting a go at them. Which I might, since I am allied to Canada and Mexico, and most of the US forces have been destroyed in the wars. The Balkan has split into East and West Yugoslavia, which are embroiled in bitter conflict.

And ISIL... well, they destroyed Israel, and then unified most of the Middle East. They are currently fighting a bloc consisting of Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Egypt and Iran.