Author Topic: The Siege of Domus  (Read 9517 times)

JeVondair

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
    • SWTOR Reapers Guild
Re: The Siege of Domus
« Reply #15: May 18, 2017, 11:43:07 PM »
When did Vix hit 31 nobles?  :o
"Behavior that's admired is the path to power among people everywhere"

DoctorHarte

• Mighty Duke
  • Stoned on BattleMaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #16: May 19, 2017, 12:45:30 AM »
When did Vix hit 31 nobles?  :o

Couple days ago. Quite a few are new players to the game though so there's a chance they might leave. But if not.. we can soak up half of Caligus or GX  8)
New Harte Family: Eros (Vix Tiramora, EC), Nyx (Fronen, BT), Chance (Avernus, DW), Scopuli (Gothica, Colonies)

Old Harte Family: Hyperion (Aurvandil, DW), William (IVF, BT), Katrina (Fronen, BT), Callandor II (Ohnar West, FE)

Gildre

• Mighty Duke
  • If you can't keep up, don't step up.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17: May 19, 2017, 03:09:25 AM »
That is outstanding! The game has been on such an unfortunate decline the past few years, but this past year we have had a few key players around that have put serious effort into recruiting new players. Everyone who enjoys this game are truly in their debt!
Admit nothing, deny everything, make counter-accusations.

DeVerci

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #18: May 19, 2017, 06:08:15 AM »
None of my realms aside from Vix get nobles  :(

Gildre

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #19: May 19, 2017, 11:32:09 PM »
Wait out for it. When JeVondair recruited a bunch of people, they mostly just had characters in GX. They were new players checking out a new game with a friend. Now, however, the ones who stayed and like it have branched out and you see a lot of GX family names on other continents.

I think the same will happen with these new player in Vix. The ones that like it will stay and create new characters on different islands. Just takes some time to get a feel for the game.

I also think the EC is the most exciting island currently in BM. There is a true continent wide war going on, so people are more drawn in by that. In comparison, Dwilight is all spread out with minimal war, BT is winding down a Daimon invasion, and the Colonies are... well... *shudder* the Colonies...

JeVondair

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
    • SWTOR Reapers Guild
« Reply #20: May 20, 2017, 12:35:01 AM »
They captured Leatho Blint!
Did the execute him?
No, deported him to The Colonies
<Collective Shudder>
A fate worse than death.

An actual conversation that happened in GX
"Behavior that's admired is the path to power among people everywhere"

DoctorHarte

• Mighty Duke
  • Stoned on BattleMaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #21: May 20, 2017, 01:17:49 AM »
Archibald was getting rather upset that GX was taking away his Cookie supply. He was most gleeful when we captured Blint and he was able to exile him to the Colonies.

Letter from Archibald Von Lunkhofen   (13 days, 15 hours ago)
message to all nobles of Vix Tiramora
Archibald got told by scribe that takeover is at 6 percent. Archibald no idea what percent is. Can be eaten?

Archibald Von Lunkhofen
Executor of Vix Tiramora
Representative of Mines of Isadril
Priest of Trinitism

Letter from Hildebrand Blackthorn   (13 days, 15 hours ago)
6% is like a nibble in a cookie

Hildebrand Blackthorn
Master Steward of Vix Tiramora
Knight of Castle Ubent

Archibald can have nibble?

Archibald Von Lunkhofen
Executor of Vix Tiramora
Priest of Trinitism

Letter from Hildebrand Blackthorn   (13 days, 15 hours ago)
You have the cookie, and GX is trying to take it from you, crumb by crumb

Hildebrand Blackthorn
Master Steward of Vix Tiramora
Knight of Castle Ubent

Archibald not happy.  Archibald punish Xavax Talon!!

Archibald Von Lunkhofen
Executor of Vix Tiramora
Priest of Trinitism

I actually just started a character in the Colonies. Was very surprised to get nearly a 700 gold tax income from Giblot. Might have to stay there for a while  ???
« Last Edit: May 20, 2017, 01:20:15 AM by DoctorHarte »
New Harte Family: Eros (Vix Tiramora, EC), Nyx (Fronen, BT), Chance (Avernus, DW), Scopuli (Gothica, Colonies)

Old Harte Family: Hyperion (Aurvandil, DW), William (IVF, BT), Katrina (Fronen, BT), Callandor II (Ohnar West, FE)

Gildre

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #22: May 20, 2017, 01:27:23 AM »
I have a char that got deported to the Colonies. Damn that island sucks. But after sitting around training Infil for 30 days my skill should be much better.

D'Espana

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #23: May 20, 2017, 09:37:05 PM »
Archibald was getting rather upset that GX was taking away his Cookie supply. He was most gleeful when we captured Blint and he was able to exile him to the Colonies.

I actually just started a character in the Colonies. Was very surprised to get nearly a 700 gold tax income from Giblot. Might have to stay there for a while  ???

700 gold tax income? Now seriously wtf? You rich fattie pockets, you!
D'Espana Family

DoctorHarte

• Mighty Duke
  • Stoned on BattleMaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #24: May 20, 2017, 11:23:34 PM »
Yeah I was super surprised. I only started there in order to move my character to the South Island but now I don't know if I want to go. Kind of want to boost my family wealth to 2,500 so I can start investing in other regions. It's because there's no one else here - only the Duke and I have estates in the city of Giblot and the Duke keeps boosting production.

In other news, the Vix-Caligus battlefront is on a stand still as we TO Scio and both sides waits for the other to make a move...

D'Espana

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #25: May 24, 2017, 12:28:53 AM »
It is still amazing. I would definitely not mind a few weeks there, it's like a holiday where you are actually paid to be there  8)

A shame you lost your old account, though. I would have loved to have met Callandor II in the other side of the battlefield. That would have done wonders for RP material.
D'Espana Family

DoctorHarte

• Mighty Duke
  • Stoned on BattleMaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #26: May 24, 2017, 10:35:45 PM »
It is still amazing. I would definitely not mind a few weeks there, it's like a holiday where you are actually paid to be there  8)

A shame you lost your old account, though. I would have loved to have met Callandor II in the other side of the battlefield. That would have done wonders for RP material.

Oh how I wish I had kept it alive!! The rich history, the characters, and the family fame/wealth of 22/5500!

Although now that I know how to play the game and work the characters I have managed to get to 9 fame in less than 3 months. Just need to work on that family wealth. I care about the realms I am in too much right now to just filter all my tax gold to my family.