Author Topic: Adventurer Game: Searching for items  (Read 7177 times)

Shizzle

• Mighty Duke
  • Skyndarbau, Yusklin, Yarvik, Werend and Kayne
    • View Profile
Re: Adventurer Game: Searching for items
« Reply #15: August 17, 2011, 10:49:17 AM »
You wander around the rural and...

1st hour: You find nothing.
    2nd hour: You have found a statuette carved from wood, depicting a local deity.
    3rd hour: You are disturbed by peasants and militia and can not gather anything.
    4th hour: You have found something you thought would be valuable, but it turned out to be just a random piece of junk.
    5th hour: You find nothing of value.
    6th hour: You find nothing of value.
    7th hour: You find nothing.
    8th hour: You have found several pieces of a battered and broken armour. Whoever was wearing it at the time it suffered this beating certainly did not survive. No use as armour, but maybe a smith can use it for raw materials.
    9th hour: You are disturbed by peasants and militia and can not gather anything.
    10th hour: You find nothing of value.
    11th hour: You find nothing of value.
    12th hour: You are disturbed by peasants and militia and can not gather anything.
    13th hour: You are disturbed by peasants and militia and can not gather anything.
    14th hour: You are disturbed by peasants and militia and can not gather anything.
    15th hour: You are disturbed by peasants and militia and can not gather anything.
    16th hour: You have found a small piece of amber with some kind of insect inside.

Searching for 16 hours on end without problem: no message of 'you are too fatigued to concentrate. I'll try again in a region without militia, sometime

Bael

• Mighty Duke
  • Have sword, will travel!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16: August 17, 2011, 10:31:54 PM »
Searching for 16 hours on end without problem: no message of 'you are too fatigued to concentrate. I'll try again in a region without militia, sometime

I have found a similar result, searching several times with more than 6 hours per shot.

Shizzle

• Mighty Duke
  • Skyndarbau, Yusklin, Yarvik, Werend and Kayne
    • View Profile
« Reply #17: August 17, 2011, 10:48:24 PM »
I have found a similar result, searching several times with more than 6 hours per shot.
It seems the variable used to calculate wether you will be 'too fatigued to concentrate' is invariable throughout the searches. In other words, you're not getting tired during the searching, but only afterwards.

Though the Militia could hide and overrule those messages, of course.