Author Topic: Punishments  (Read 12130 times)

Stue (DC)

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Punishments
« Topic Start: August 15, 2011, 10:47:11 AM »
For some time I had idea to open such threads, where all those punishments in-game are listed.

These are options that are sometimes looks as if they lack logic, or it is hard to find some backing to them, or it is unclear how they contribute to gameplay at all, but as a common trait, they cased more or less annoyance without anything positive to be ever expected.

To avoid forum clogging, my idea is that all such punishment be listed here, message by message, and when someone wants to comment specific punishment, he/she can use quotes.

I will begin with some current punishment I found, which finally triggered this whole thread:

currently, during appointing some lord, I found that all eligible candidates have the same claim strength. when i appointed one of them, locals protested "as they were other nobles with the same claim." i mean LOL  :-X is there any opportunity that appointment will not cause additional punishment?

if you appoint someone with weaker claim, locals protest. if you appoint someone with equal claim, locals protest again. and, as currently one noble with strongest claim is appointed, i learned what happen than. nothing.

would it not be common sense that lord with weaker claim causes protest, lord with equal claim causes no effect, and lord with stronger claim causes some small, no matter how tiny, benefit?!

i mean we are human beings here, if we receive some punishment we expect some rewards as well, to have emotions in balance "punishment-or-nothing" is very, very negative message sent to us. why? someone hates us because we are playing bm at all? :-[