Author Topic: FEI POWER RANKINGS  (Read 55775 times)

Bedwyr

• Mighty Duke
  • House Bedwyr
    • View Profile
Re: FEI POWER RANKINGS
« Reply #30: August 17, 2011, 08:41:34 AM »
The number of bonuses smaller realms have is...Kinda astounding to me.  Mildly annoying as well, as I think the bonuses combine with the penalties for large realms in a way that is rather unfortunate.

Ohnar West would be ranked higher if they did not have such crippling internal issues.  The near-civil-war status between the Sartanian and Adgharist camps is basically why Arcachon pummeled them so effectively, and why they are lower ranked in my mind.

Here's what my order would look like:
Arcaea (noble count, very large once regions reclaimed and population in Topenah rebuilds, not bad diplomatic situation, just won the crucial, crucial war to the south that might have broken it)
Zonasa (large, very good diplomatic situation)
Kindara (reasonable size, very good diplomatic situation)
Cathay (large, not horrible diplomatic situation)
Aenilia (reasonable size, badly pummeled, reasonable diplomatic situation)
Ohnar West (large, crippling internal problems, reasonable diplomatic situation and wars defused to give time to recover)
Arcachon (proven military, good geographic position (though this is weakened by the new delay arrival feature), now completely isolated diplomatically while being at war with Arcaea)
C'thonia (small, just got the crap kicked out of it, bad diplomatic situation)

Now, I anticipate that much of this will change in the relatively near future, but I'm fairly confident in that ranking. 
"You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here!"