Author Topic: FEI POWER RANKINGS  (Read 53953 times)

Bedwyr

• Mighty Duke
  • House Bedwyr
    • View Profile
Re: FEI POWER RANKINGS
« Reply #90: August 24, 2011, 07:40:32 AM »
Well, Edara is Jenred's main weakness...Could work.

And yes, it's "only" Arcaea this time...But an Arcaea that has shaken off the rust, and delay arrival will make a big difference.
"You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here!"

Heq

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #91: August 24, 2011, 11:11:51 PM »
It may.  Though delay arrival gives an advantage to Arcaea, Ciann is a much better ruler then Cerber.  Well, at least militarily and diplomatically.

More importantly, theological disputes are arising!  Huzzah!  The real battle is afoot!

Nerukou

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #92: September 17, 2011, 05:47:17 PM »
The Forums WERE advertised on the login screen when they went live, and have a nice big button at the top of every game screen.

I always had that DIV blocked because of the annoying Firefox ad... That didn't go away even if you had Firefox.

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #93: September 17, 2011, 07:26:53 PM »
I always had that DIV blocked because of the annoying Firefox ad... That didn't go away even if you had Firefox.

What firefox ad? I didn't notice any firefox ads in ages.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

De-Legro

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #94: September 19, 2011, 01:01:28 AM »
What firefox ad? I didn't notice any firefox ads in ages.

Indeed there has never been a firefox ad within the corenav div that I am aware of.
Previously of the De-Legro Family
Now of representation unknown.

Nerukou

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #95: September 22, 2011, 04:42:57 PM »
There was. Obviously, having blocked it, I never noticed it went away. It used to be right there, below the login box. It was a 728x90 leaderboard.

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #96: September 22, 2011, 05:54:17 PM »
Yes, that ad has been there from time to time. Probably whenever Tom was fighting one stupid IE bug or another that was causing players to have problems with the game.
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

DoctorHarte

• Mighty Duke
  • Stoned on BattleMaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #97: September 29, 2011, 10:34:45 PM »
I think Zonosa's General is still incompetent, and the peacekeeping-ness of the Far East won't last long. I can't wait for things to explode..
New Harte Family: Eros (Vix Tiramora, EC), Nyx (Fronen, BT), Chance (Avernus, DW), Scopuli (Gothica, Colonies)

Old Harte Family: Hyperion (Aurvandil, DW), William (IVF, BT), Katrina (Fronen, BT), Callandor II (Ohnar West, FE)

BardicNerd

• Noble Lord
  • Evans Family
    • View Profile
« Reply #98: September 29, 2011, 11:08:04 PM »
I wouldn't say that Elk is incompetent . . . he certainly has flaws as a general, but outright incompetence is not one that I've observed.

What exactly would you say is evidence of his incompetence, though?

Velax

• Honourable King
  • House de Vere
    • View Profile
« Reply #99: September 30, 2011, 01:03:44 AM »
I think by incompetence, he means "he disagreed with me and didn't do exactly what I wanted".

DoctorHarte

• Mighty Duke
  • Stoned on BattleMaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #100: September 30, 2011, 05:23:26 AM »
Perhaps incompetent isn't the right word. More like dry. He's one of those never-wrong characters. Absurdly annoying to argue with, but all the more fulfilling when they lose.
New Harte Family: Eros (Vix Tiramora, EC), Nyx (Fronen, BT), Chance (Avernus, DW), Scopuli (Gothica, Colonies)

Old Harte Family: Hyperion (Aurvandil, DW), William (IVF, BT), Katrina (Fronen, BT), Callandor II (Ohnar West, FE)

De-Legro

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #101: September 30, 2011, 06:04:18 AM »
Perhaps incompetent isn't the right word. More like dry. He's one of those never-wrong characters. Absurdly annoying to argue with, but all the more fulfilling when they lose.

In that case yes incompetent isn't even CLOSE to the right word.
Previously of the De-Legro Family
Now of representation unknown.

DoctorHarte

• Mighty Duke
  • Stoned on BattleMaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #102: September 30, 2011, 06:08:12 AM »
In that case yes incompetent isn't even CLOSE to the right word.

Don't have to rub it in, everyone makes mistakes. And anyways, this is just my take on Elk. Everyone has their friends and foes :)

Velax

• Honourable King
  • House de Vere
    • View Profile
« Reply #103: September 30, 2011, 07:14:32 AM »
Most people manage to refrain from coming to an OOC forum and calling another character an "incompetent prick"

Nathan

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #104: September 30, 2011, 01:47:08 PM »
Perhaps with Ohnar West's recent spat of internal conflict, she should be brought down a notch in the rankings? I foresee a fairly difficult month or so there now whilst everyone tries to put their differences aside.