Author Topic: Veinsormoot (Split from Luria Nova thread)  (Read 58285 times)

vanKaya

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: Veinsormoot (Split from Luria Nova thread)
« Topic Start: August 19, 2011, 07:36:01 PM »
Its not that the Veinsormoot wants foreign leaders to deal with it, it's that it is in the best interest of those foreign leaders to deal with the Veinsormoot.

The Veinsormoot is essentially the physical embodiment of the close relations between Barca, Terran and D'hara. And so, even when you are only talking to the D'haran leadership or Barcan leadership what is being said is most likely being relayed to the Veinsormoot where it is discussed communally either by the whole guild (which features prominent desicion makers of all three realms as well as nobles who are curious or want to get involved) or just the elders (the elite leadership of the three realms).

From there the Veinsormoot either reaches a decision on what the next course of action should be, OR, the item is further discussed by each respective senate before being brought back to the Veinsormoot. What foreign realms should understand about the Maroccidens is that formally and informally we are all very close and there's few big decisions, especially foreign policy related ones, that don't pass through the Veinsormoot.

Although, I'm not on the Elders so this is mostly my assumption of what goes on. Who is on the elders by the way?

And yes, I guess the Veinsormoot needs more publicity but I also feel that even when a leader is being told about the guild's function they don't necessarily understand the gravity of it's importance. Even calling it a guild is a little misinformative, it's more like a BM equivalent to NATO.
Fyodor, Terran.   Vitaly, Enweil.