Author Topic: Lurian News  (Read 60251 times)

Anaris

• Administrator
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
Re: Lurian News
« Reply #45: August 24, 2011, 07:52:20 PM »
This was this time after she tried a rebellion. What I was talking about was when Alanna was paused because Tim heard OOC on IRC or something about the rebellion that was to happen that very day that would have won and thus lost her royal status, which following my other post would mean ban and possible execution (which is what was at least talked about). IE the character would not have been able to lead a rebellion because she wouldnt have even been allowed in PeL/LN.

To be clear, royal status never crossed my mind when I paused her.  I wasn't exactly thinking in a cold and calculated manner.

I paused because I couldn't deal with the stress of yet another fight there.

Later on, when I calmed down some, I expected Askileon to join Luria Nova, and Pian en Luries to be a pathetic shell of itself, soon to fall as Poryatown starved.

After that plan was scotched, I expected to have Alanna make a lot of noise in a very short time, then run off to the north and attempt to get together an army to take back her throne. (Which was about as likely as the rebellion succeeding)

It wasn't until after I unpaused her and Matt mentioned it to me that I even realized Alanna was still a royal.
Timothy Collett

"The only thing you can't trade for your heart's desire...is your heart." "You are what you do.  Choose again, and change." "One of these days, someone's gonna plug you, and you're going to die saying, 'What did I say? What did I say?'"  ~ Miles Naismith Vorkosigan