Author Topic: Lurian News  (Read 60108 times)

Ramiel

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: Lurian News
« Reply #60: August 24, 2011, 10:16:38 PM »
Don't be silly. Amaury would've been deported, or failing that, there would have been a spectacular incident right before the execution allowing Amaury to escape unharmed.

The fact is your simply pausing to escape any such thing as we in PeL can now not take action against you as we were planning to do anyway.

Instead as you have already said, you are going to wait a few DY and then return as Amaury, instead of dealing with the issues now.

With regards to the unplanned effects Tim caused on Alanna, you have already planned for the effects.

What if I was to seriously injure Amaury in such a way that you would take revenge due to your Blood Fueds as you have stated, and I simply just paused so you couldnt do anything before returning making sure sufficient time has passed that you would have no hope in hell of catching me?

In essence you would say I was powergaming, especially since you are only pausing to make a new character on a 1 character continent until such time as it is 'safe' for amaury to return.
To be True, you must first be Loyal.
Count Ramiel Avis, Marshal of the Crusaders of the Path from Pian en Luries