Author Topic: Join new realm - Terran, Asylon, Barca or D'Hara?  (Read 30581 times)

dustole

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
The new realm in Golden Farrow will be led by Allison Kabrinski, which means it is quite likely to be an interesting place. She is a traitor, troublemaker, provocateur, religious fanatic and demagogue the likes of which I have rarely seen equaled anywhere else in Battlemaster. It will be a religious theocracy of Sanguis Astroism. It will be built out of the wrack and ruin of Caerwyn, and as a result should be surrounded by hostile territory during its early days, either pockets of Caerwynian resistance based in Itaulond or Via, or rogue regions (or both). Refugees from Caerwyn will probably make it their lives' work to destroy it, based either in the remnants of Caerwyn or possibly migrating to places like Asylon, Barca, and Aurvandil (the realms I would suspect of being most willing to take in a potentially dangerous group). Allison and Brance (of Astrum) will likely not get along forever either...

This gave me a good laugh.  Some days I wonder how I've ever managed to do some of the stuff I've done.  I'm sure we will find a way to have a lot of fun in Golden Farrow. 
Kabrinski Family:  Nathaniel (EC), Franklin (BT), Aletha(DWI)