Main Menu

News:

Please be aware of the Forum Rules of Conduct.

Team Fortress 2

Started by Shizzle, August 26, 2011, 05:19:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shizzle

I used to play in a clan on ET 2.55 (called nWo, affiliated with Wodanfire, but whatever), but after three or four years that died out, though I'm still in touch with a few members. I don't have ET installed right now, but if you want to play, I can fire it up again :) that's only gonna be in october or something, though.

Etpub was always my favorite mod. And trickjumping, ftw :P :) do you play 2.55 or 2.66b?

J-Duds

I'm one of the old farts who remembers the good old days, back when my laptop graphics card could handle average settings and you didn't get face-stabbed by a demoman every 9 seconds. 

Anywho, I'll put in a shameless plug for my favorite servers:  TrashedGamers.  During most of the day they are your typical public servers with a fairly quick rotation of standard maps minus some unpopular ones.  But when a bunch of regulars join in then things take a turn for the ridiculous and is a whole lot of fun.  I remember one time we ended up discussing advanced and theoretical physics (because someone made an insane clown posse reference), but all the while we were trying to pack as many cloak and dagger spies onto an enemy dispenser as we could before the engie noticed.  Stuff gets weird, but its hilarious. 

So has anyone tried out the cross-game item trading yet?  It might finally give me a use for the hats I don't really want. 
"I'm a German living in Germany running a server located in Germany on a domain registered in Germany connected to a german ISP.  US Copyright Law can kiss my ass."   -Tom