Author Topic: Duchal powers  (Read 12681 times)

Peri

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: Duchal powers
« Topic Start: September 06, 2011, 11:27:04 AM »
I just wonder about those players with characters who have had Rulers or Dukes for real life years and years  -- do you guys brag to women in bars about it or something? Is it on your resume?

The way you cling to them and avoid any possibility of losing them, even at the loss of a chance to have a lot of fun and to share that fun  with others makes me think it has some some sort of irrational, Real World importance to you.

What's up with that?

This is quite a good point. Not necessarily directly, but indeed doing "stupid" things would bring a lot more fun to everyone than behaving reasonably, sadly. I say sadly because when you roleplay your char usually you wouldn't like to make him do something you consider stupid or wrong, just for the ooc-perspective of bringing fun, but we would really need more actions like that in bm.

I personally don't think it's just a matter of clinging to power, but more than else a lack of interest in very risky and stupid actions just for the sake of it on the side of those in power.