Author Topic: Too many advies?  (Read 19166 times)

JPierreD

• Mighty Duke
  • Hippiemancer Extraordinaire
    • View Profile
Re: Too many advies?
« Reply #45: September 03, 2011, 09:52:28 AM »
In the Divide area there are lots of stuff to hunt, though a large concentrated effort is being made to cleanse it. Unsuccessfully I suspect.

I am 100% sure that if you go to the Darfix area you will find plenty of monsters.
d'Arricarrère Family: Torpius (All around Dwilight), Felicie (Riombara), Frederic (Riombara) and Luc (Eponllyn).

Ramiel

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #46: September 03, 2011, 12:23:57 PM »
In the Divide area there are lots of stuff to hunt, though a large concentrated effort is being made to cleanse it. Unsuccessfully I suspect.

I am 100% sure that if you go to the Darfix area you will find plenty of monsters.

I really do not understand why some of the Novans in Pian en Luries keep saying we're crusading to the Divide Mountains first... It boggles the mind!
To be True, you must first be Loyal.
Count Ramiel Avis, Marshal of the Crusaders of the Path from Pian en Luries

Shizzle

• Mighty Duke
  • Skyndarbau, Yusklin, Yarvik, Werend and Kayne
    • View Profile
« Reply #47: September 03, 2011, 02:07:08 PM »
But the thing is that even with less monsters to hunt, the bounties add a nice income. And there's the sleeping facilities, of course.

JPierreD

• Mighty Duke
  • Hippiemancer Extraordinaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #48: September 03, 2011, 07:45:33 PM »
I really do not understand why some of the Novans in Pian en Luries keep saying we're crusading to the Divide Mountains first... It boggles the mind!

What do you mean?
d'Arricarrère Family: Torpius (All around Dwilight), Felicie (Riombara), Frederic (Riombara) and Luc (Eponllyn).

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #49: September 03, 2011, 11:29:06 PM »
point of the thread is, there doesn't seem to be such a place.

I wandered off to the Zuma area and ran into more advies than I could shake a stick at. What area is empty, and how many days travel does it take to get there?

Of course... The Zuma area must be a total adventurer magnet. You should not see as many advies anywhere else in rogue regions.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #50: September 04, 2011, 02:33:47 AM »
point of the thread is, there doesn't seem to be such a place.
Northeast, the LE area, isn't too crowded. Nifelheim always seemed to have ravaging war bands. From south of Morek all the way down to, and including, the Divide Mountains. They are all swarming with monsters.
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

fodder

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #51: September 09, 2011, 12:11:33 PM »
1 thing i noticed in bt... is that there were tons of monsters/undead... popping in from the blighted regions... before riombara and enweil started fighting. coincidence? tuned down?
firefox

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #52: September 09, 2011, 07:43:31 PM »
1 thing i noticed in bt... is that there were tons of monsters/undead... popping in from the blighted regions... before riombara and enweil started fighting. coincidence? tuned down?

No, increased spawn rates were due to lowered spawns during the invasion. After all that time, by the time the  war broke out, we had cleared most of them back to normal levels.

They spawned at crazy levels when I seceded, though.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

fodder

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #53: September 09, 2011, 07:55:21 PM »
how can you clear them when they spawn in areas no one can go to?
are you referring to the ones spawned have all suicided and no new ones have spawned and happen to pass our way?
firefox

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #54: September 09, 2011, 10:38:16 PM »
how can you clear them when they spawn in areas no one can go to?
are you referring to the ones spawned have all suicided and no new ones have spawned and happen to pass our way?

They mostly spawned in our lands, not the blight. Mind you, many did come from the blight, but we killed many of them. There are still a few out there, but I think many crossed over during that period and were killed, as rogues don't sit in the same region forever.

Ramiel

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #55: September 10, 2011, 03:14:40 AM »
What do you mean?

The Second Crusade (Divide area) is after the First Crusade ;)
To be True, you must first be Loyal.
Count Ramiel Avis, Marshal of the Crusaders of the Path from Pian en Luries

Shizzle

• Mighty Duke
  • Skyndarbau, Yusklin, Yarvik, Werend and Kayne
    • View Profile
« Reply #56: September 10, 2011, 08:35:25 PM »
Northeast, the LE area, isn't too crowded. Nifelheim always seemed to have ravaging war bands. From south of Morek all the way down to, and including, the Divide Mountains. They are all swarming with monsters.

Those regions have horrible travelling times, though O_ó

Jhaelen Irsei

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #57: September 13, 2011, 11:05:22 AM »
Not now, those regions south of Morek are piece of cake now, in recent times there are no huge bands that roam together, just some rogue dug in but nothing in comparison