Author Topic: Regional financial changes  (Read 13720 times)

De-Legro

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
Re: Regional financial changes
« Topic Start: September 02, 2011, 03:51:35 AM »
I'm often disturbed by how few lords know how any of the economy works.  I have to train people all the time on how to even send a manual caravan all the time, or that having their tax rate low might be nice on the peasants but it might also explain why they're asking for money to keep a unit in the field.  Mostly just have to be patient.

I've been at this game for a very long time (and have spent a lot of effort to understand the economic and good system of BM) but the buy/sell stuff is still a bit confusing when it comes to stewards.  It just doesn't come up enough for me to learn about it in detail.  The explanations here so far have cleared up a few things, but I'm not sure the current system is better than the one I proposed so far.  I do like that if I'm ever a steward again, I can really tank my region if I want.

The current system is already implemented. Yours requires a coding change from the Devs who are already overworked and have a massive todo list. Unless the change offers a large improvement the chances of it happening any time soon are very low I would think.
Previously of the De-Legro Family
Now of representation unknown.