Author Topic: Adventurer Taxes and Tolls  (Read 2242 times)

Vellos

• Honourable King
  • Stodgy Old Man in Training
    • View Profile
Adventurer Taxes and Tolls
« Topic Start: September 08, 2011, 03:44:02 PM »
Simply: does the tax charged on adventurer transactions actually get tallied IG somewhere? What about tolls?

My adventurer recently got enough recommendations to be ennobled, and I'm selling all my common items, and have amassed a pretty large sum of gold (almost 200 gold). I am, therefore, curious if adventurer transactions are tallied into realm income. They would be small, of course, but, personally, I would love to see that. A realm with many active adventurers could feasibly tally up an extra 20-30 gold a week in revenues; even more if tolls were counted.

Also, are adventurers immune from the wealth tax?
"A neutral humanism is either a pedantic artifice or a prologue to the inhuman." - George Steiner

egamma

Re: Adventurer Taxes and Tolls
« Reply #1: September 08, 2011, 04:20:05 PM »
Simply: does the tax charged on adventurer transactions actually get tallied IG somewhere? What about tolls?

My adventurer recently got enough recommendations to be ennobled, and I'm selling all my common items, and have amassed a pretty large sum of gold (almost 200 gold). I am, therefore, curious if adventurer transactions are tallied into realm income. They would be small, of course, but, personally, I would love to see that. A realm with many active adventurers could feasibly tally up an extra 20-30 gold a week in revenues; even more if tolls were counted.

Also, are adventurers immune from the wealth tax?

Adventurer's selling items gets put in that region's tax revenue, at whatever the rate is the lord set for his region. I'm not sure about tolls.

I think Adventurers are subject to wealth tax as well.

Bael

• Mighty Duke
  • Have sword, will travel!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2: September 08, 2011, 04:42:27 PM »
Adventurer's selling items gets put in that region's tax revenue, at whatever the rate is the lord set for his region. I'm not sure about tolls.

I think Adventurers are subject to wealth tax as well.

They do get taxed on this. I can verify as I have an adventurer in a realm where the tax limit is quite low, and yes, he is a tax paying citizen...

Jens Namtrah

« Reply #3: September 09, 2011, 12:05:14 AM »
They do get taxed on this. I can verify as I have an adventurer in a realm where the tax limit is quite low, and yes, he is a tax paying citizen...

ditto - I'll give the wealth tax part a second confirmation.