Author Topic: Test Roleplaying Thread - JOIN IN HERE  (Read 87384 times)

Zakilevo

Re: Test Roleplaying Thread - JOIN IN HERE
« Reply #165: October 20, 2011, 04:38:59 AM »
(23)

The runes glowed no more. Only the circle surrounding the alter and the book glowed brightly.

Astalos could almost touch the magic energy the circle has gathered. The ritual magic was ready to be released.

"Be praised oh great Nierossa, the last goddess to smile for us casters,
the master of words, the guardian of oaths, the punisher of liars.

May my voice reach thy ears. May this ritual catch thy eyes.

As I have been truthful to my words, I ask of thee to respect the words of my will."

Astalos stood up from where he was sitting and released gathered energy toward the book, floating above the alter. The light emitted from the circle was focused onto the book. The book started to turn into ashes from the very bottom. As it incinerated, it made a horrible scream which echoed inside the room.

The room started to crumble as the scream from the book and the light from the circle struggled with each other. Astalos tried his best to maintain the circle and resist the scream from breaking the runes he has written around the circle.

The book eventually turned into nothing more than a pile of ashes. The scream overwhelmed by the silence. It was all over. Astalos sat in front of the nearest wall, his back against the wall, to take a break from hours of casting.