Author Topic: Aetheris Pyrism  (Read 37675 times)

Shenron

• Noble Lord
  • Come and play people ;)
    • View Profile
Re: Aetheris Pyrism
« Topic Start: September 19, 2011, 07:39:12 AM »
PeL, LN, and Fissoa (if/when Skyndarbau actually joins) are going to have to declare war on Asylon and try to wipe out Cordatus Bestiarium sometime, and we'll have to start working against anyone selling food the the Zuma and eventually try to build up a coalition to fight them.  If that isn't a handicap, even leaving aside the fact that we're at least nominally against the Bloodstars, then I don't know what is.
A religion that doubts the power of deities isn't a handicap on a continent DOMINATED by a power religion? Yes the path uses logic, fortunetly it is about as logical as the Christian logic and proofs of the middle ages. Think the tests to prove witchcraft and you are somewhat close to the logic of the path. Christian logic mostly tried to create frameworks around existing superstitious beliefs, tMP does the same thing.

I'm speaking much more broadly here. I'm saying that the core philosophy of The Manifest Path doesn't really require it's potential followers to change much at all. I want a religion to be a handicap on the very way that you are allowed to discuss things.

Thats all I mean.
My language: (Apologies for any confusion this results in.)
Awesome = Ossim
Tom = Tarm