Author Topic: What did we lose? What did we gain? 4th Inv aftermath  (Read 61062 times)

Geronus

• Honourable King
  • Dum dee dum dee dum
    • View Profile
And I must say that I didn't have the slightest idea what the hell was going on from the very first to the very last day of the invasion. I saw the various faction raising, destroying almost everything, slowing down after a while and then vanishing leaving the blight behind. Fielding at first enough strength to wipe out basically everything and then not doing it for unknown reasons.

Confronting my experience of the 4th invasion to what I read here I am incredibly surprised at the amount of things I lost and that apparently made the invasion way more interesting than I could see. Completely...

...I just want to know whether "regular" nobles could enjoy -and thus I was a bit the exception- or not. Maybe you can help me answering this question :)

This was more or less my experience. I wouldn't call my character well-connected, but he was a general for a substantial portion of the invasion. Personally, I suspect your experience was more or less the norm.