Author Topic: What did we lose? What did we gain? 4th Inv aftermath  (Read 60862 times)

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
Or the blood cult.  Really hoping for them to make a presence there.

Solips is qualified, he just doesn't have any real interest in ruling or doing much of anything beyond his attempts to achieve immortality/break through existance/create the philosopher's stone.  I actually have no idea why anyone lets him be Duke, or why they made him a Duke in the first place.  It's not like he made his drug addiction a secret, and his only claim to fame was trying to kill two realm-mates during the fourth invasion, obstensibly because they were...

I'm not really sure.  I know it made sense to him at the time.  When you have to actually enjoin your sole Duke to not murder ambassadors or members of his own realm on a "hunch" you might want to have a new Duke.

Nothoi is actually closest to 1300s Florence, which was outwardly free and liberal but inwardly couldn't get its !@#$ together to save its life.

The Blood Cult is no more, I shut it down. I have plans for another religion, but at the rate its going, it's probably going to be an informal one without game-mechanic backing.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron