Author Topic: What did we lose? What did we gain? 4th Inv aftermath  (Read 61212 times)

Tom

• BM Dev Team
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
    • BattleMaster
It didn't help that many of the human realms saw the invaders at the outset as not so much allies, but creatures that could be used to their advantage.
We totally lured them into that trap, though. All three factions had instructions from me to make it look like they could be used, and to make allies, and then betray them. They all did it in their own ways, but the basic message should've reached you by now that all three are inhuman and don't see humans as equals, so there can be no real alliances, except temporary alignments of goals.

Be that as it may, I can only assume that this is because they had other goals than mere conquest, goals they managed to fulfill in some way. I'm simply pointing out that of all the invaders, they were the only ones who did not destroy a single realm. With the exception of Thalmarkin, they didn't even really do that much permanent damage to any one realm. Even more than that, they let several realms off the hook when they could have destroyed them. Thalmarkin definitely, but also probably Melhed and OG.
Yes, they had other goals. And they reached them. Most of the bill is still open on that. But payday will come. After all, we have to have something for the 5th invasion, whatever form it may take.