Author Topic: What did we lose? What did we gain? 4th Inv aftermath  (Read 61016 times)

Tom

• BM Dev Team
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
    • BattleMaster
I find it annoying that you are boasting about how much more manipulative and smarter the NPC's were than the players, when this is exactly what people aren't looking for in something that is to be played like a friendly board game.

Assuming that you and the NPC's tricked all of us, when some of us might have been trying to play our characters based on IC information instead, is rather haughty of you.

I don't quite follow. Playing a game with friends doesn't mean I can't trick them. It's the spirit that counts. Tricking them so everyone can have a laugh about it when it comes out is a different thing. Tricking characters and not necesarily players is also important.

And I don't think I ever said smarter or more manipulative. Sorry if I sounded like that. I was trying to point out that the NPCs brought more to the game than just sheer numbers of military troops. And, as we've seen in this thread, both sides have tried to play the other, so I think it's all fair in the end. :-)