Author Topic: Spells categories feedback  (Read 13233 times)

Anaris

• Administrator
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
Re: Spells categories feedback
« Topic Start: September 23, 2011, 01:20:06 PM »
And we have a problem with energy/concentration regeneration. Astalos probably exhausted himself there, but thanks to the whole roleplaying taking a lot longer than the action, he had regenerated some when it was his turn again. Or players could simply wait with posting their next roleplay until they have regenerated enough.
Maybe we need a game mechanic of characters entering an "action scene", which halts regneration, storing everything that would have regenerated and when the character exits the action scene, he gets it all at once (so nothing is lost, but people don't regenerate in game-time seconds what should've taken hours or days) ?

I was just thinking about that problem earlier, and I think that's an excellent solution to it.

So will there be a button or something we hit to indicate that our character has entered or left an "action scene"?

Also, a practical consideration for discussion: assuming he hadn't subsequently gotten killed, would getting knocked out have removed Astalos from the action scene, thus allowing him to start regenerating as soon as he was unconscious? Or would he have to wait until his body was removed from the scene?
Timothy Collett

"The only thing you can't trade for your heart's desire...is your heart." "You are what you do.  Choose again, and change." "One of these days, someone's gonna plug you, and you're going to die saying, 'What did I say? What did I say?'"  ~ Miles Naismith Vorkosigan