Author Topic: What realm should I join?  (Read 34119 times)

Draco Tanos

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
    • Nova Roma
Re: What realm should I join?
« Topic Start: September 24, 2011, 09:41:46 AM »
I'll admit, my own views are biased due to my own experiences, but hey.  So's everyone else's.

Enweil - Once a huge power on BT, overthrowing governments with their awesome military power to establish democracies and republics, but they've hit harder times since the last invasion.  Contrary to a certain person's propaganda, they were starting to weaken militarily pre-Invasion as well.  Not sure on the status of their RP.
Fronen -  The Old Man of Beluaterra, Fronen was also once a military might, but the Invasion had seen many of their allies crushed into dust or switching sides when leaders change.  They had the misfortune to have had a leader who lacked any and all tact before old enemies charged against Fronen.  From my understanding, they once had a bit of RP, but don't know about now.  They certainly have opportunity for it.
Imperskoe Viys'ko iz Fheuv'na - IVF, aka Enweil, Jr. or Enweil West, is supposedly a theocracy.  No idea what faith they are.  RP is also unknown.
Melhed - If you like debating to have a vote to debate to have a vote, Melhed is for you.  They're generally the sloth of Beluaterra.
Nothoi - The democratic offspring of Old Bara'khur, Not sure how their RP is in comparison.  They have a rough going, as they're all mountains for the most part.
Old Grehk - Old Grehk's swayed in power many times over the years.  So too has the amount of RP that happens.  Right now, seems kinda quiet.  A few of us are trying to change that.
Riombara - Rio's been a bastion and fixture in the deep South, frequently aligned with the far North, like OG.  Not sure how their RP is, though it was quite common at one point.
Sint - My experience with them is colored.  There wasn't much in the way of RP while I was there and newcomers never seemed very welcomed, many leaving soon after arriving.  Not sure if that's changed with the new leadership, though I know it was different in the past.
Thalmarkin - This monarchy started out as a colony of Old Grehk and Riombara in the distant past.  Their loyalties have swayed many times over the years.  Not sure how their RP ever was.

Pretty much all the realms need knights, many characters having died or fled during the last Invasion.