Author Topic: What realm should I join?  (Read 34236 times)

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
Re: What realm should I join?
« Reply #75: October 07, 2011, 01:59:50 PM »
After the Enweilian-IVF defeat at Fwuvoghor, roughly 3,5k enemy troops made it past the city to Ajitmon/Cjelegy. This does include healing of 2-3 days. Riombara had an effective field army of over 9000 in and before Fwuvoghor. /After/ winning the battle(s). If we would have been worried about the damage the surviving enemy forces could have done I would have rushed our forces past Fwuvoghor and south much sooner. Instead we took time to refit and repair in Fwuvoghor (we had been in the field for near two weeks and had fought several battles) - and to send part of our forces southward via Enweil to block any possibility of escape. Athol and Rines were very much sufficiently defended by militia to be safe.

So if looting would have been not-bugged: Riombara attacks the surviving remnants earlier and looses 1000CS more than the 500 we lost defeating them a bit later - plus we would have lost 100-300 bushels of food. As looting was bugged: We took our time.

Note that Riombara would have profited from non-bugged looting as well. Not through damage done to Enweil (Cheniér is correct that this would not seriously impact Enweil) but in food gained.

I hope this sheds a bit of light on the issue....and maybe it lessens the 'Riombara is favored by bugs, chance and the gods and that is the whole reason they still exist' line in volume a bit....     ;)

You still forget that your big army was at least a full day behind. ;)

Regardless, it's a pointless debate.

Enweil whooped your asses on their own. You've rebuilt your army, but now ours is also ready to come and give you a whooping again.  8)
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron