Author Topic: Sage Finder  (Read 20977 times)

Stien Family

• Knight
    • View Profile
Sage Finder
« Topic Start: September 29, 2011, 12:54:28 AM »
Ok I planing to start a mapping page on the wiki that will try and follow the different sages by name around to track their movement habits.  If any one is interested in helping me in this task you are very welcome to do so.  I think what needs to be done first is start collecting sightings of sages such as this one.

Report from Ole   (11 hours, 12 minutes ago)
Message sent to all adventurers in the vicinity of Sabadell (6 recipients)
"You have encountered a sage, a wise man, known as Emtorkin. People say he is brave. It is rumoured by many that he has magical powers. He and his kind are the only people capable of repairing and sometimes even improving unique items.

Since you do not have any damaged unique items, the sage can not offer you any repairs."

He is in Sabadell.  also include the current date which is 9 - 28 -11 this will greatly help sort out duplicate posting and help organize the sightings. 

So if you wish you could post sightings like this. 

"You have encountered a sage, a wise man, known as Emtorkin. People say he is brave. It is rumoured by many that he has magical powers. He and his kind are the only people capable of repairing and sometimes even improving unique items.

Since you do not have any damaged unique items, the sage can not offer you any repairs."

Sage - Emtorkin 
Island - Dwilight
Region - Sabadell
Realm - Astrum
Time - 9-28-11

Once we get a good amount of information on a few sages we can then start making maps of their travels and hopefully find a pattern of some kind that each one follows. 
« Last Edit: September 29, 2011, 01:23:24 AM by Stien Family »