Author Topic: Sanguis Astroism  (Read 1084918 times)

Ehndras

• Mighty Duke
  • Voidwalker~
    • View Profile
Re: Sanguis Astroism
« Reply #1665: November 14, 2012, 10:52:57 PM »
Yeah, I left SA because the politicking structure pissed me off and it bored me. Still, I see huge potential in the SA if only people can stop letting Allison do all the work.

@Marlboro, shoot me a message here or in-game any time. :) I'm interested in New-Kabri both IC and OOC. On the non-BM side, I've got an RP-oriented Skype group of GMs and Roleplayers from various games and places that I speak to regularly, (some of which play or played BM, one of which is about to join BM tomorrow, having another BMer there would probably help convince the whole group to stop our massive Civilization V conquest games long enough to play some BM :P), anyone interested in Fantasy, Scifi, or the most random conversations possible are welcome to join us. :P You can also find me on FB via the BM group, I'm the random long-haired dude, Gregory Struck. Cheers!
Old (Deleted) Aurea family= Alura (Ruler/Marshal-Terran); Alekhthaeos (Arcaea); Ehndras (Riombara); Vvaros (Arcaea); Magnus (Xerarch-Xavax); Alekhsandr (Marshal/Hero-Fissoa); Decimus (Warrior-Sandalak); Khets'aeïn(Assassin-Riombara)

This account is no longer in use. New account vaguely under wraps.