Author Topic: Sanguis Astroism  (Read 1071338 times)

Glaumring the Fox

• Honourable King
  • Nothing
    • View Profile
Re: Sanguis Astroism
« Reply #2145: March 06, 2013, 08:17:45 PM »
Aye, it will be your undoing.

Anyways , in regards to schemes and plans I have tried to hatch. One major one was trying to get Astrum to help Asylon attack Caerwyn. Astrum didnt want to so they waited and then Caerwyn attacked them, which worked out for them in the end but left a bit of animosity between Asylon and Astrum , because we felt they didnt really care about helping our fledgling kingdom, back when our sympathy towards SA was the highest. An opportunity squandered because after that it was down hill with Astrum and bellicose Kabrinskia laying down plans to invade Asylon until Terran jumped the gun and declared war on Kabrinskia, this was while Kabrinskia threatened D'Hara and Asylon formed the secret protection pact with D'Hara, which they too squandered. Anyways, that was big scheme.

After that my other scheme was to get Allison elected regent, which was more because I knew that even though we were enemies Lady Allison would cause the most friction in the church and hopefully bring about some infighting. All of it having to do with Asylons desire to see Astrum limited in its reach in the west so that we wouldnt have to obey through threats and we could eventually claim more land.

Astrum is the anvil that weighs down the north west, all things must take into account Astrum. Aurvandiil on the other hand seems to be Astrum of the south. Anyways if it evil or wrong for a smaller kingdom to seek room to breath and grow I apologize, but Asylon comes before Astrum and SA and ultimately a leader of a kingdom does not make good or bad decisions at the time,they are just want has to be done, in hindsight perhaps they are wrong or right. Asylon had tried many times to contact Astrum and found them haughty or ignored our letters, much like Morek did before to Old Thulsoma, but that was another small kingdom on the edge of the world.
We live lives in beautiful lies...