Author Topic: Sanguis Astroism  (Read 1078794 times)

Glaumring the Fox

• Honourable King
  • Nothing
    • View Profile
Re: Sanguis Astroism
« Reply #2355: March 16, 2013, 01:28:31 AM »
Yes well Mendicant isn't one to run under assumptions, that's why he hasn't mentioned it to Glaumring, he's waiting until they meet in person to calmly discuss it. Much as he did over the whole public orgy thing with Glaumring, he's not really one for giving his friends a bollocking when a quiet word suffices.

Dude? Do you think anyone in Asylon is under the delusion of what we are trying to do here? We were trying to go to war with D'Hara and the !@#$ing game told us we couldn't unless we dropped our alliance with the Farronites... This game code is against even us. I have said some pretty cocky !@#$ in my time but if you think I'm sitting there bragging about Aurvandiil like you are my big brother or something or like aschool yard kid, yeah !@#$ing right. I seriously have never been more insulted on this forum ever. You can call me crazy, you can call me a back stabbing knave but don't you ever !@#$ing think that I am snivelling twerp little prick... Holy !@#$ I am seriously pissed. Mendicant managed to piss me off with that one post more than CHenier or Vellos has ever... Amazing
We live lives in beautiful lies...