Author Topic: Sanguis Astroism  (Read 1066583 times)

pcw27

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: Sanguis Astroism
« Reply #2760: May 21, 2013, 12:09:50 AM »
Except that Terran was not yet a theocracy. And as far as I know, it still isn't. The church had no obligations to it. If FR is rebuked because the game states it isn't a theocracy, than so should have Terran.

The game alone doesn't state that Farronite is a theocracy, they are dedicated to remaining a republic with astroist principles. I actually argued that we should not go with the games definition of a theocracy for the charter. The game says a theocracy needs a ruler elected once, a judge appointed once and a banker and general elected at regular intervals. In debates they ended up saying this is necessary for an Astroist theocracy because people considered it more stable then a republican system or any other government system for that matter.

I'm working to amend the charter to say that there are also "theocratic realms" which are entitled to the same mutual defense.

It's not going to test anything. It's going to be over before it even begins.

With that attitude it is.

You might feel differently if you were tuned in to the SA channel. It's creating a lot of division in the church. I've got my fingers crossed for a schism.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2013, 12:11:41 AM by pcw27 »