Author Topic: Sanguis Astroism  (Read 1085054 times)

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
Re: Sanguis Astroism
« Reply #4020: July 19, 2014, 01:05:05 AM »
If you see something, say something. The Titans are many things, but psychic isn't among them, and they simply cannot act on things they don't know anything about.

As for the two-characters-in-one, she was told that she'd have to change her character or leave, and she left.

The character with the silly name I'm thinking of, which I don't recall well, was a noble of another realm. I only heard of him months after he joined Dwilight. I think he even had gotten promotions within his realm, such as lordships or the like.

Perhaps the titans still would act on it, if reported. But that was kind of the point. It wasn't.

Unfortunately, I don't recall the name. I think he belonged to some northern realm, but I can't say if it was Asylon or Libero, or some other.

In any case, I would be shocked and surprised if anyone at all would come forward and claim that the game culture of Dwilight is the same as in its first years.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron