BattleMaster > Development

Notification for Account Locks

(1/4) > >>

Vellos:
Is there any chance that the ruler of a realm could get a notification when an account is locked in their realm?

I just noticed today that two accounts in Terran have been locked; presumably just recently. I don't know why (though I'm assuming multi-ing based on account similarities). It occurred to me that it would be nice for the ruler to be notified when the locks are made, in case players in the realm have questions.

Shizzle:
How do you know they were locked - as opposed to players simply leaving?

Anaris:

--- Quote from: Shizzle on October 12, 2011, 12:45:36 PM ---How do you know they were locked - as opposed to players simply leaving?

--- End quote ---

Because rather than the characters leaving, or simply going inactive, they cease responding to everything and there's a notice on their family page saying, "This account has been locked by the GameMasters."

Vellos:

--- Quote from: Anaris on October 12, 2011, 01:17:45 PM ---there's a notice on their family page saying, "This account has been locked by the GameMasters."

--- End quote ---

Mostly this.

Shizzle:

I do think Rulers should get a notice, though. Especially if the information is already out in public anyways.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version