Author Topic: Small Delay Arrival addition  (Read 1792 times)

Velax

• Honourable King
  • House de Vere
    • View Profile
Small Delay Arrival addition
« Topic Start: October 15, 2011, 06:54:31 PM »
Would it be possible to put the "Delay Arrival" option on the screen that appears after you've chosen a destination region? Currently to delay your arrival, you have to click the Travel tab, choose your destination, then re-click the Travel tab and choose Delay Arrival. Putting it on the screen that you get after you've clicked your destination would simplify things a bit.

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
Re: Small Delay Arrival addition
« Reply #1: October 15, 2011, 08:05:28 PM »
Would it be possible to put the "Delay Arrival" option on the screen that appears after you've chosen a destination region? Currently to delay your arrival, you have to click the Travel tab, choose your destination, then re-click the Travel tab and choose Delay Arrival. Putting it on the screen that you get after you've clicked your destination would simplify things a bit.

Completely agreed.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

Bedwyr

• Mighty Duke
  • House Bedwyr
    • View Profile
« Reply #2: October 15, 2011, 08:43:51 PM »

I believe this is supposed to happen, and only isn't because of the problem with the pages not updating correctly (like having to navigate to a new page after you use hours to see the hours properly deducted).  Once that is fixed, Delay Arrival should show up on that page.

If not, then yes, I will make sure it ends up on the list.  Standard warnings about the size of the coding list apply.
"You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here!"

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3: October 16, 2011, 03:06:06 AM »
Yeah, I thought Tim already fixed that one. I know we talked about it quite a while ago. Maybe he never had time, and I just *thought* he said he fixed it. But I do know we both agreed that it made sense.
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.