Main Menu

News:

Please be aware of the Forum Rules of Conduct.

marked messages don't last longer than the 30 days?

Started by fodder, October 23, 2011, 07:40:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fodder

doh. thought they stay until you unmark them.. doh
firefox

Bedwyr

Nope.  There are plans for some sort of archival feature, but that's in the distant future, unfortunately.
"You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here!"

fodder

what about contact list?

ie, you only got a message from someone once... said message expired since, does it get dropped from contact list? (obviously the person is not of same realm/religion/guild/etc)
firefox

Bedwyr

Quote from: fodder on October 23, 2011, 09:24:37 PM
what about contact list?

ie, you only got a message from someone once... said message expired since, does it get dropped from contact list? (obviously the person is not of same realm/religion/guild/etc)

I believe so, yes.
"You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here!"

Ketchum

Quote from: fodder on October 23, 2011, 09:24:37 PM
what about contact list?

Contact list will remain forever I think. There is 1 guy on my contact list, he has marked me for ex-communicated but his name still appear there for a few years thus far.
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)

Indirik

The contacts list is not intended to be a perpetual list of everyone you have ever corresponded with since the beginning of time. The auto-expire feature for contacts in the contact list was just never written. There will eventually be a mechanic for removing unused contacts after an unspecified period of time.
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

JPierreD

Quote from: Indirik on October 24, 2011, 03:38:34 PM
The contacts list is not intended to be a perpetual list of everyone you have ever corresponded with since the beginning of time. The auto-expire feature for contacts in the contact list was just never written. There will eventually be a mechanic for removing unused contacts after an unspecified period of time.

A shame, I wouldn't mind it being perpetual.
d'Arricarrère Family: Torpius (All around Dwilight), Felicie (Riombara), Frederic (Riombara) and Luc (Eponllyn).

egamma

Quote from: JPierreD on October 24, 2011, 05:04:51 PM
A shame, I wouldn't mind it being perpetual.

Indeed, Gellin probably has half the Colonies on his list.

Ketchum

Quote from: Indirik on October 24, 2011, 03:38:34 PM
Uh-oh... I didnt ask for this auto expire feature  :o

If this feature is implemented, can make the period of time set as 1 year perhaps? Or we going in drove to Tournaments to catch up with others?  ::)
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)