Poll

Self-explanatory... What is your favorite of the BM continents?

Atamara
Beluaterra
Colonies
Dwilight
East Continent
Far East

Author Topic: Favorite Island  (Read 54644 times)

Glaumring the Fox

• Honourable King
  • Nothing
    • View Profile
Re: Favorite Island
« Reply #135: May 19, 2011, 08:40:52 AM »

And sure you got re-elected. Point being? They wanted the original settlers in command, those they had agreements with. You, on the other hand, refuse to aknowledge previous treaties, claiming that they never existed. And you are puzzled over Caerwyn's cold attitude?

Regarding these treaties, we always changed our stance once proof was shown that there was actual treaties. I always honoured proof of treaty. I of course had to be careful and question Caerwyn because of their hostile attitude. I acknowledged the Lower Via/Via and Upper Via Caerwyn land claim, which was outlined in the 'legal claims of the central Occidens' . There is only one other treaty that we have signed with Caerwyn so I am wondering about ALL these treaties I stomped around on like an inconsiderate monster. I always treated Caerwyn with respect and delicacy because I knew that faith would be an issue to the theocractic republic of Caerwyn, it wasn't an issue with me for I am more secular and look at a man for his worth more than his faith. I thought Caerwyn was a republic... Perhaps I arrived at the wrong time in history, a few months earlier and we would all be singing in the park holding hands making daisy chains.
We live lives in beautiful lies...